IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic April 9th and 10th 2016

Dan Iacovelli

Recently announced Midwest Gaming Classic 4/9-/10/16 http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

at this I am maybe, but if I do go I would need help to bring Atari Jaguar Festival back to MGC

(side note: be sure to check the Atari Jagfest page on AVC Online's website, and be sure to join the yahoo group and/or visit the Jagfest facebook page as well)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Recently announced Midwest Gaming Classic 4/9-/10/16 http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

at this I am maybe, but if I do go I would need help to bring Atari Jaguar Festival back to MGC

(side note: be sure to check the Atari Jagfest page on AVC Online's website, and be sure to join the yahoo group and/or visit the Jagfest facebook page as well)

Bumping this up to let you know, I'm putting out feelers for helpers for Jagfest section at MGC, Last year do to lack of help I couldn't make it and as posted on another post jagfest wasn't at mgc.

I don't want to see that happen this year.if your interested in helping out in the jagfest at mgc send me a PM or go to the Atari Jaguar Festival page on facebook and post a message there. I will get back to you on our plan. if I get enough help to make a great section,I'll join in.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be back this year. We had a great time at 2014! Unfortunately, we missed last year due to my store being closed before Xmas and was unemployed going into last year, and then Jen was diagnosed w/ breast cancer last year, which is why I haven't been on much. Jen is doing great and just finishing up last bit of radiation currently.

Dan, I would have loved to help w/ Jagfest as we enjoyed it in 2014, but as you can guess w/ the whole fam. my time gets limited down there. Jagfest is awesome, though!

Edited by rasch_C

We will be back this year. We had a great time at 2014! Unfortunately, we missed last year due to my store being closed before Xmas and was unemployed going into last year, and then Jen was diagnosed w/ breast cancer last year, which is why I haven't been on much. Jen is doing great and just finishing up last bit of radiation currently.

Dan, I would have loved to help w/ Jagfest as we enjoyed it in 2014, but as you can guess w/ the whole fam. my time gets limited down there. Jagfest is awesome, though!

Well hopefully I get something going for jagfest @MGC.

sounds like you had worst 2015 then me with wife being sick and all

Well hopefully I get something going for jagfest @MGC.

sounds like you had worst 2015 then me with wife being sick and all

Yeah, it definitely could have been a better 2015. We were scared to death. But, thankfully, we caught it early and she has responded great to treatment! Hopefully you get someone to help you do Jagfest.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there with 3 Lego NES consoles for people to try out. Here's an older pic of one of them. I've since cleaned up the controller ports to make them flush with the shell, just haven't taken any new pictures yet lol.

Looks amazing, I will keep an eye out for those!

• Like 1

I'll be there with 3 Lego NES consoles for people to try out. Here's an older pic of one of them. I've since cleaned up the controller ports to make them flush with the shell, just haven't taken any new pictures yet lol.

24207513676_ec42d54113_z.jpg

That Lego NES is mega Badass!!!

• Like 1

sorry to report, Jagfest at MGC will not be happening for the second year in a row due to lack of helpers.

We plan to return to MGC in 2017 to help celebrate its 20th anniversary.

Jagfest at VGS is still being planned even though downgrades but we are always looking for helpers

Around the start of April, AVC Online will start announcing the return of the Jagfest printed materials so watch for news on that.

sorry to report, Jagfest at MGC will not be happening for the second year in a row due to lack of helpers.

We plan to return to MGC in 2017 to help celebrate its 20th anniversary.

Jagfest at VGS is still being planned even though downgrades but we are always looking for helpers

Around the start of April, AVC Online will start announcing the return of the Jagfest printed materials so watch for news on that.

While I can't help first hand, I may be able to aid in recruiting some help. I'll send you a message, Dan.

• Like 1