IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic April 9th and 10th 2016

Dan Iacovelli

If someone has a working Commodore 1702 for a decent price, I'm all over it. I'm on the lookout for some CoCo stuff and SMS games.

I might have a couple of extra loose CoCo carts. Just a couple commons, nothing special. Microbes, Space Assault, and Popcorn, I think, maybe one or two others. I've also got a 64K CoCo 1 that works but has some issues (channel switch broken, artifact colors don't display correctly, keyboard could use a good cleaning internally, some "wrist wear" on front of case). PM me if you're interested! :)

I'm looking for all kinds of stuff:

-amber composite monitor

-amber monitor for a 286/386 DOS system

-a 386 DOS system :-D

-VIC-20 carts and tapes

-CoCo tapes and Deluxe Joysticks ("TRS-80," not "Tandy")

-TRS-80 Model I tapes

-blank 8" floppies either unformatted or formatted for TRS-80 Model II

-Atari 800 carts and tapes and disks

-uncommon/rare 2600, 5200, 7800, Intellivision, Coleco and XEGS carts

-an Atari heavy sixer

-a fully-functional C64 mobo or at least one with a good SID chip...so if you've got a cruddy-looking, bashed-up C64 that works, I'll take it. :-D

If you've got any other random, weird, or otherwise interesting stuff you want to get rid of, bounce it off me. :) I've also got a bunch of stuff to trade or sell if anyone's interested: 2 2600 4-switch woodies (refurbed by me a couple years ago, look almost like new), a bunch of loose 2600 games (like, 40 or 50, maybe 60) incl. some uncommons, common loose Coleco carts, a bunch of loose Intellivision carts incl. some rares, a TI99/4a with a couple of games, joysticks, and a junky box, a parts Apple IIe, a box full of assorted untested-but-assumed-nonworking vintage LCD/LED handhelds, and some other random stuff I can't think of at the moment.

I don't know, are we? I didn't realize they were that uncommon, or in high demand.

Amazingly, yes. There's been a big demand for amber/green monitors (especially the original Amdek ones) because people want to recreate the 'first computer' type setup. Most people got rid of their monochrome monitors when they upgraded to color so they're in short supply.

My Sorcerer only outputs monochrome anyway so it was supposed to be used with one of these monitors.

Ah. Yeah, admittedly, I want amber screens because my first PC--a 286 from a neighborhood rummage sale--had one (a Magnavox, I still remember), and I remember my aunt and uncle had an Apple IIc hooked up to an amber screen that I used to play Space Quarks on.

All the monochrome screens I have--or have had--have all been green screens. Just a little tired of green, I guess. :)

I think I'm gonna be there with a couple friends of mine. First time actually making it out - this could be painful on my pocketbook! I've got a whole list of stuff for Atari consoles, Astrocade, Colecovision, NES, SMS, and even the Turbo I'm looking for... and a Video Pinball standalone.

Edited by ubersaurus

I think I'm gonna be there with a couple friends of mine. First time actually making it out - this could be painful on my pocketbook! I've got a whole list of stuff for Atari consoles, Astrocade, Colecovision, NES, SMS, and even the Turbo I'm looking for... and a Video Pinball standalone.

Oh man, I'm looking for a Video Pinball standalone myself... I'll race you to one!

...I'm looking for...a Video Pinball standalone.

Oh man, I'm looking for a Video Pinball standalone myself... I'll race you to one!

Last year, some vendor was selling two of them for, like $15 or $20 each. I thought about getting one of them since I have the Sears version, but they weren't quite up to my unreasonably high cosmetic standards. :-D

What kind of stuff? I'm looking for boxed Apple II games, a CoCo 3 setup, and old computer things.

I have some NIB Apple II games that my friend has been holding onto for me in Germantown. I plan on picking them up finally from him when I come down. If memory serves they are Jungle Hunt, Galaxian, and/or Moon Patrol. If interested, I can bring with to MGC for $5 ea.

I have some NIB Apple II games that my friend has been holding onto for me in Germantown. I plan on picking them up finally from him when I come down. If memory serves they are Jungle Hunt, Galaxian, and/or Moon Patrol. If interested, I can bring with to MGC for $5 ea.

I have all the Atarisoft games boxed already. They used to be pretty common on ebay, I think the only rare ones are Track & Field and Joust.

• Like 1

I have all the Atarisoft games boxed already. They used to be pretty common on ebay, I think the only rare ones are Track & Field and Joust.

I'm glad I got in on that while I could. Something like a dozen NIB Atarisoft games for around $20 shipped. Too good to be true, but it was!