IGNORED

What 7800 games are you playing right now?

sramirez2008

I spent some serious time with Rampage over last weekend. I really got into it and Klax.

They're both good games for the system, although you have to forget about the Lynx versions when you play the 7800. The Lynx boasts such excellent adaptations of both games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome!!

The best reason to keep a crt is for lightgun games.

I'm still hoping someone adds Trak-Ball support to the 7800's light gun games. Then they could be played on LCDs not to mentioned giving more Trak fans more titles to play with.

• Like 1

Failsafe, Fast Ms. Pac-Man and Kung-Fu Master.

Fast Ms. Pac-Man video:

Holy krap. Ms. Pac-Man Turbo is almost as fast as I remember it playing in the arcade with one of those Zoom button mods. Certainly a lot faster than Tengen's version for the Sega Genesis! [that one was a disappointment and a half].

Wait, no, only slightly. If I recall, the Zoom button sped up everything, including the ghosts, on the arcade original.

Edited by Lynxpro

• 2 weeks later...

3D Asteroids, Centipede, Food Fight, Joust, and Ms. Pac Man...all gems...I think Asteroids for the 7800 might be the most perfect video game ever developed. It gets a lot of hate because it can be very difficult but with time and a lot of patience it is perfection personified!

• Like 1