IGNORED

AtariAge New Releases and Demos at PRGE!

When all of these games hit the AA store my wallet is going to be a sad panda....

Your wallet will have another week to prepare, as I have to push back a week my plans on getting all the new games in the store. I need to focus this weekend on getting caught up on store orders, and then I need to build a batch of carts for someone else I had previously committed to. After that, I will be working on getting all the new games added, and this will allow me to do so with a bit less pressure than my original plans to do so this weekend. So, I am now shooting for next weekend.

I appreciate everyone's patience -- I'm looking forward to having all these games in the store!

..Al

• Like 11

Thanks for the update Al!!! I've been checking the site every couple days. So many new games I wanna get

I am busting my ass right now making games to catch up on orders. Then have to make 62 carts for someone else (not related to the store), and then I can work on getting all these great games into the store. :D

..Al

• Like 6

I am busting my ass right now making games to catch up on orders. Then have to make 62 carts for someone else (not related to the store), and then I can work on getting all these great games into the store. :D

..Al

I wish there was something I could do to help. I have a lot of free time these days being out of work.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know where I can get a 10"x14" ready made frame for the Star Castle poster? All the hobby shops in town have are 11x14 and 10x13. The woman at Hobby Lobby told me to trim .5" off the top and bottom to fit a 10x13 frame or submit a custom order in the frame shop. I'm definitely not cropping my gorgeous poster... :ponder:

• 6 months later...

Currently I can't make anything outside the Maryland area to far. Looks awesome.
I looked up Wall Jump Ninja. That is sweet.

If anyone likes that, they should look up Super Meat Boy. I'm playing that on PS4 right now and it's actually quite similar in basic style.