IGNORED

A my mode for say big thanks at all TI99 Community.

Astharot

Hello at all TI99 friends.. i organized in Classic99 emulator many new software that was created from many people present here on Atari Age in many post.

I hope in this mode of help all you at have an all ready collection software version,where is present many works of Mr. Gazoo, Rich and another..

Here you have in classic99 many version of cartridge game , extended basic, etc... all hard work created in that ultimate years..

In this first release i put all ubergrom file that i knew and big 512k eprom.

If like i try at upgraded putting more program that you think is necessary insert..

Ermanno

For use take file and decomprime in directory c:

Classic99 is ready for use..

classic99(v386).rar

• Like 9

Hello at all TI99 friends.. i organized in Classic99 emulator many new software that was created from many people present here on Atari Age in many post.

I hope in this mode of help all you at have an all ready collection software version,where is present many works of Mr. Gazoo, Rich and another..

Here you have in classic99 many version of cartridge game , extended basic, etc... all hard work created in that ultimate years..

In this first release i put all ubergrom file that i knew and big 512k eprom.

If like i try at upgraded putting more program that you think is necessary insert..

Ermanno

For use take file and decomprime in directory c:

Classic99 is ready for use..

attachicon.gifclassic99(v386).rar

Thanks you sir!

• Like 2

Hello friend's thanks for having enjoyed my work.

I have received from you the right suggestions to improve the compilation and here is the result-

post-25904-0-58536400-1444760159_thumb.jpg

post-25904-0-25662500-1444760168_thumb.jpg

post-25904-0-11452400-1444760177_thumb.jpg

How upgrade i nsert the file classic99.ini and directory mods that you insert in classic99 emulator directory

classic99ini.rar

MODS.rar

How upgrade now you can move the classic99 in all harddisk or directory that you wont, i insert all forth language and basic, more new game created on atariage (no bigeprom), organized better the use of emulator.

Ermanno

p.s. 1

One request for super big boss programmer.. is possible create a cartridge dump of ti forth? missing how cartridge.. and if is possible like how idea create a uber forth cartridge with all type of forth all in one? Ok i know that the Lee/mark baby are ever in progress but for new forth user i think is like have all 4 forth in 1 cartridge ;-)

p.s. 2 if i missing a program that like put in compilation write me.. i preffer dump of cartridge

• Like 3

Yessss, great, works goodi :) A-maze-ing menue. thanks.

For my existing installation, I "pulled" the section [cartgroups] downwards in the INI-file, just before the beginning of the [usercarts].

And I organized my own cartridges beginning with 21, not to get confused with now following changes in this menu´s 1st level.

Another way would be to make an own menu (& a subfolder) for my existing entries/BINs,

but did I tell you that I have only 1 customized here ? ...the DiskManager3... but now goes the post up :)

So, it looks easy now to get more changes here in future

post-41141-0-18046600-1444777408_thumb.jpg

RMSAAED

RMSAAED3

p.s. 1

One request for super big boss programmer.. is possible create a cartridge dump of ti forth? missing how cartridge.. and if is possible like how idea create a uber forth cartridge with all type of forth all in one? Ok i know that the Lee/mark baby are ever in progress but for new forth user i think is like have all 4 forth in 1 cartridge ;-)

It should be pretty simple to create a TI Forth cartridge that initializes the system in exactly the same way that loading it from disk does. In fact, several versions could be implemented:

1. Default, simplest version
  2. 40-column editor version
  3. 64-column editor version
  4. ...

This would do little different from loading TI Forth from disk, i.e., after booting, it would still be running in the 32KiB expansion RAM, not in cartridge space. fbForth 2.0 is actually TI Forth modified to run in cartridge space, with the change of sector I/O of blocks to file I/O of blocks. It is true that this one difference will break some TI Forth programs that depend on sector I/O; but, little else will be broken.

Concerning an uber Forth cartridge, that would require some way to run TurboForth and fbForth from different ROM base addresses or a way to make different ROM base addresses appear to start in bank 0. The former would require some reprogramming of the bank-switching code in both TurboForth and fbForth. I have no idea whether the latter scheme is possible. As stated above, TI Forth would be relatively easy to include.

...lee

• Like 1

I have received from you the right suggestions to improve the compilation and here is the result-

attachicon.gifclassic99 gruppi upgrade 1.jpg

attachicon.gifclassic99 gruppi upgrade 2.jpg

attachicon.gifclassic99 gruppi upgrade 3.jpg

How upgrade i nsert the file classic99.ini and directory mods that you insert in classic99 emulator directory

attachicon.gifclassic99ini.rar

attachicon.gifMODS.rar

How upgrade now you can move the classic99 in all harddisk or directory that you wont, i insert all forth language and basic, more new game created on atariage (no bigeprom), organized better the use of emulator.

Ermanno

p.s. 1

p.s. 2 if i missing a program that like put in compilation write me.. i preffer dump of cartridge

I'm not a cat person but I say:

PURRRRRfect!

Let's see: TI Forth, Wycove Forth, Weiand FIG Forth, Turbo Forth, and fbForth (the last three all had cartridge components). Then of course, there were the Mike McCann extensions to TI Forth (for the TI and Geneve) and the later Forth+ development from Bill Sullivan for the Geneve. There are a lot of Forth variants for the TI out there.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Ralf,

here the classic.ini upgrade...

[messutil0]
name="Electrical Engineering Libs"
ROM0=G|6000|3000|MODS\messutil\phm3045g.BIN
[messutil1]
name="DiskManager3-PHM14K"
ROM0=G|6000|3000|MODS\messutil\phm3230g.BIN
[messutil2]
name="Disk Manager 4.0"
ROM0=G|6000|4000|MODS\messutil\Superdiskmanager4_g.bin
[messutil3]
name="4A Talk"
ROM0=G|6000|8400|MODS\messutil\4ATALKg.bin
[messutil4]
name="DiskManager3"
ROM0=G|6000|3000|MODS\messutil\DSKMGR3G.BIN

the file bin dskmgr3g.bin and phm3230g.BIN are equal.. i just first enclosed in compilation your dump that need.. i put a double program for look you that are equal.

The problem is that dm3 working well only with TI-file and no dsk image disk. This situation no change if Tursi no insert in emulator the image floppy dsk use. However i try at ude dm3 and for list dsk1, copy file etc etc work..

Ermanno

• Like 1

...I could not wait - IT WORX NOW :)

And I found the error, my file was in the MODS-folder, and not in the MODS\messutil

So Classic99 could not find it, of course. The error was sitting in front of the screen :)

So, please feel free to remove any DiskManagers in your next release of ini-file,

no need anymore to keep doubles and triples, if they are only for me.

This SuperDiskman4 is also great.

thanks

Upgraded File ini and directory mods... classic99-ini.rar MODS.rar

New Entry:

FB-forth 2.0.3 enclosed fblocks in disk1.rar DSK1.rar

Mega Module by Kaal 2015 (dm-du-cf etc..)

minesweeper

Stranger

Rasmus 8in1 game compilation

Buttplug.. is very bad i enclosed but is no active.. you need leave rem comment form ini file

Enjoy

Ermanno

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...