IGNORED

Xevious on Jaguar

Rick Dangerous

I believe in the list. I believe in Albert. My patience is like the Sun: never ending and bringing light to all who can see. My metaphor is like a nail: short and to the point but will bend if you hit it too hard.

I am Atari.

• Like 2

Can you please add me to the preorder? I've been watching this since I played the demo at the Portland show last year.

The pre-order? The list to get on the pre-order? or the list for that? Which you had to be removed from because there was another list.

I really hate opening a can of worms, and with my naivete, I'm not always positive on what is sarcasm and what isn't ;) , but if the Xevious cartridges are still happening and available, I'd like the opportunity to get one. I used to play Xevious all the time with my mom on the 7800.

• Like 1

With all the joking about lists, I have no idea if I'm on this list or not. Al, if I'm not, please add me. If I am, keep me there.

If there's no list, put me on the waiting list to get on the list when the list exists.

You have been added to the list, which is very real and serious.

..Al