IGNORED

Xevious on Jaguar

Rick Dangerous

You'll have to patiently wait for Xevious 2000 (already in the works) for a soundtrack CD.

..Al

Hi Al.

First - thanks for adding me to the Xevious pre-order list a while back. I love shootemups and any addition of such to the Jag library is much appreciated.

Second - were you joking about someone working on Xevious 2000? :-o

Eli

It's best to get on the pre-order list, unless you want to pay 5x as much from an EBay flipper 6 months down the line.

I just want to throw this out there for anyone else:

"You do know, that you are responding to a notorious re-seller, yes?"

• Like 4

With all the joking about lists, I have no idea if I'm on this list or not. Al, if I'm not, please add me. If I am, keep me there.

If there's no list, put me on the waiting list to get on the list when the list exists.

Madman has a valid point. Please can I double check Al? With all the joking around it may be prudent to publish the real list on post one?

Like many others probably, I don't have time to read 12 pages. Is this the place we ask to be put on a list? Is it even official that there is a waiting list here? I don't remember if I asked to be put on the list (if there even is one) but if there is I would like to be put on the list for one copy of the Xevious game. Thank you.

Like many others probably, I don't have time to read 12 pages. Is this the place we ask to be put on a list? Is it even official that there is a waiting list here? I don't remember if I asked to be put on the list (if there even is one) but if there is I would like to be put on the list for one copy of the Xevious game. Thank you.

I'd like to be put on the list for all remaining copies. I will then take all of them and line them up neatly in a big stack, take a picture of them... maybe on the counter with me standing next to a bathroom doorway, and then I'll post about it here seeing if anyone wants a copy (with a minimal convenience charge mark-up, of course).

EDIT: I would still like to remain on the original list though too for the special edition copy that I asked to be put on the list for.

Edited by 82-T/A
  • Like 4