Rick Dangerous

Xevious on Jaguar

For what its worth, virtually all of the Xevious ports to 80s consoles and computers really paled when compared to the arcade version. I don't think you could say any of these are very close to arcade perfect when examining the graphics, framerate, aspect ratio and sound.

Of course I get what you mean and the sentiment you have. Licensing issues aside, maybe a version of Xevious Arrangement, released by Namco for arcade and PS1 back in the 90s would be a good source of graphics in the old style, but enhanced slightly.

Exactly.

Great time to be a Jaguar fan, so many great things going on. Who would have thought the big cat would be getting this much love 22 years on??

Roll on Thursday when I can finally reveal what I've been working on with OMF.

Wasn't today the day your work was to be revealed? Isn't it nearly Friday where you are? It's late Thursday afternoon here in middle America... :? |:)

Wasn't today the day your work was to be revealed? Isn't it nearly Friday where you are? It's late Thursday afternoon here in middle America... :? |:)

Patience :) check back in about an hour ;)

WHAT?!?!?! Can I be one of those guys? I've bought everything that Orion has made for the Jag, and been a huge super-fanboy!

I have played the game in NES and PS1. One of the best shooting game. I am in for one if it will be produced into CD or cartridge.

Its been a little while since any official news. Does anyone know of any status updates? Very interested in this, love Xevious and shooting games, and I love the jaguar, so it's a perfect combo!

Edited by sirlynxalot
  • Like 1