Rick Dangerous

Xevious on Jaguar

I've always wanted and tried to get into Xevious (ST & PSP) but never stuck with it for one reason or another. I look forward to remedying that situation with the jaguar release :)

Please add me to the list :waving:

• Like 1

Please add me to the removal list.

I know I haven't asked to be on the list, but I would like to be on the removal list as well, just in case I get on the other list in the future.

At the risk of completely missing the joke: Please add me to the list too, thanks!

At the risk of completely missing the joke: Please add me to the list too, thanks!

It's no joke, there really is a list.

..Al

• Like 4

In for a penny. Al please add me to the list. Somewhere in a corner will be fine, although not the dogeared one, I might get missed then :D

• Like 2

Cant recall if I explicitly asked to be on the list although I have expressed interested since seeing the first pics of it last year. So, just in case - I definitely would like to be on the list. Thanks!

Hi, can someone point me to the list? I think I signed up a few times, and just want to see what spots I am. I only want one copy.

I have updated the list. Everyone who's asked to be put on the list in this thread is on the list.

..Al

• Like 4

I am pretty sure I am on the list, and was happy to see this on demo at PRGE. Very cool. Definitely want it. Such a great title.

I am pretty sure I am on the list, and was happy to see this on demo at PRGE. Very cool. Definitely want it. Such a great title.

I don't think I ever explicitly stated I wanted in on this, so please add my name to the list.

You are both on the list.

..Al

• Like 2

I'm not sure if I'm getting suckered into a joke or not.. but.. incase we're being serious here, I'd like to be in the pile for a copy of Xevious on Jaguar. = )

• Like 1