IGNORED

AtariNet binaries available for download!

Slor

Thanks to everyone who supported the cartridge release. Now that the official cart is sold out, I'm releasing the .ROM and .XEX images to the public domain:

http://www.slor.net/a8/atarinet10.zip

Enjoy!

I always wanted to make a Netwalk clone for the Atari, and now I don't have to. It's great! Tried it under emulator w/ keyboard control, but look forward to trying it out on one of my XLs with an ST mouse. ;) Thanks!

Didn't I make music for that?

OMG. I just dug up the code I had going in TurboBASIC XL (wow, I assume with lots of help, I got SuperIRG mode going under TBXL) and there it is!

Attached is a mockup image I made in The GIMP showing how the SuperIRG graphics would look, as well as a shot from Atari800 of the test program from ?? years ago.

So, uh, hey... Gem Drop Deluxe needs music... I think what you composed would fit, since it's also a puzzle game. Would you mind? :) (Assuming I can figure out how to get it working under cc65)

post-3025-0-74567900-1444895003_thumb.png

post-3025-0-48252900-1444895299_thumb.png

Great job, James. thanks for making this available. Are there not going to be any more cart runs?

Randy

No. The cart release was a limited issue more or less geared towards using up my parts while satisfying the needs of die-hard cartridge fans out there (like myself).