IGNORED

CoCo Label Variation: The TDP Games

RangerG

When Tandy rebranded the CoCo to sell them outside Radio Shack stores, they created the TDP-100. They also rebadged several rompaks. I believe there are 7 games that have the TDP (Tandy Data Products) box, label, and manual. Here are three that I have. Even within the manuals they say TDP-100s instead of TRS-80 Color Computers.

Ever want to sell them?

• 5 months later...
On 4/15/2018 at 9:37 PM, Supergun said:

There is no damn Learning Lab cartridge. Period.

I have the Learning Lab set, but it is not a cartridge, but a binder style case with cassettes in it, but branded as TDP, kinda like the VideoTex TDP version only tapes.  

I have been working on archiving and verifying anything TDP, and just launched https://TandyDataProducts.com/ to help anyone that is interested.  Please let me know if you have any TDP stuff to scan and contribute, or if you are ever selling anything TDP, I would love to have a chance to adding it to the TDP museum I have.  

Thank you,

Terry

Edited by tsteege
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, tsteege said:

I have been working on archiving and verifying anything TDP, and just launched https://TandyDataProducts.com/ to help anyone that is interested.  Please let me know if you have any TDP stuff to scan and contribute, or if you are ever selling anything TDP, I would love to have a chance to adding it to the TDP museum I have.  

Thank you,

Terry

I don't know if this counts, but page 79 of the November 1982 Rainbow had an interesting full-page ad from Spectrum Projects that may be the most complete TDP product and price list around.  Assuming you bought the Extended Basic computer instead of the regular one, and got one each of every other item listed, you'd be spending $2,496.22 in November 1982 dollars for a complete TDP collection, meaning $7,838.13 in September 2023 dollars (the most recent figure available as of today).

The_Rainbow_Magazine_11_1982 p. 79.pdf

Edited by Green3
  • Like 1