IGNORED

Unexpanded TI'ers The "Multicart" is for YOU!

Omega-TI

Yep, yep. Him and I worked on that quite a while back. Lots of interesting things he did there with the menu and VDP. I helped with getting all the binaries put together and testing them. They're all 8K, BTW. And some had protection to keep from being put into a super cart or write-to-rom bank switching carts.. We had to fix those.

• Like 3

Tursi only wrote the menu program. Sometimes99er did the layout and graphics, and Acadiel created the compilations. The menu program is also available for anyone else who'd like to use it - the current version also scans GROMs, which I added when I was preparing to release the UberGROM.

I see it's not on my website like it's supposed to be, but it SHOULD be here on the forum somewhere. :) I'll update my page later. :)

• Like 5

The menu program is now up at http://harmlesslion.com/software/multicart - for anyone who wants to make their own compilations. (Note! This is the menu program ONLY and not a compilation).

I had to make a small fix, so it's version 5 (or 105 with my usual numbering scheme) - this improves the reliability of launching GPL software.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I am the proud owner of PROTO #4 with dipswitch activated banks. :)

20151015_012026_zpsnwgmpndo.jpg

20151015_012010_zpsz0vuvj8b.jpg

20151015_012059_zpsk8z9nrip.jpg

Wanted to make a label for the module:

Today I have been playing around with printing labels size is 9.30cm / 1.50cm for the front and 9.30cm / 2.30cm for the top.

Note for the Bank selection the \ / / / \ \ / \ are the position of the switches on the Multicart.

post-39490-0-81609900-1551627799.jpg

TI Cartridge Label-Copy-Copy.pdf

PS. I used PDF Elements to edit the PDF

https://pdf.wondershare.com/ad/pdf-editor/?msclkid=966cc53492de173125ef994f4ee61ad0&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PDF_SS_USA_WScom_Pid(2990)_&utm_term=edit%20pdf&utm_content=Edit%20PDF%3A%20Edit

Edited by globeron
  • Like 2