IGNORED

NEW Jaguar Cartridge available NOW! Including Ltd Edition

Gaztee

Well after a bit of teasing we are proud to announce the release of Orionsofts last Jaguar game ALICE'S MOM'S RESCUE! On cartridge for the Atari Jaguar.

We have actually agreed with Orion to produce a range of 99 regular editions and 10 limited edition cartridges for sale. The regular edition features a brand new box and manual with a blue label. The limited edition features individually numbered boxes and a black label on a clear cartridge. The limited edition is limited to one per person and costs £70 plus p&p. The regular edition is £50 plus p&p. LIMITED EDITION #1 will appear on ebay with all proceeds going to Motor Neutrone Disease research (ALS in North America) The rest will out out in the order in which they are purchased.

In keeping with wanting to get the game to as many jaguar owners as possible our friends in North America can order their copy from console5.com.
For those of us in Europe the game will be available from 1632systems.co.uk. Nick has also kindly offered to take copies of the game ordered through me to E-jagfest. If you want to take advantage of this, and avoid postage please order with me by 2nd of November.

Finally you can order your copy of the game directly from me. Limited edition is only available from me. To place an order please contact me at gary.taylor@blueyonder.co.uk. Please state which version you require and how many copies. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for payment. Please also let me know your AA handle.

All that's left now is to see what you can buy!

post-760-0-95664100-1444947061_thumb.jpgpost-760-0-60551800-1444947209_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gaztee
  • Like 11

That's great news for the community, but I will be passing on this one after all since I already own the CD version. Good show anyway, Orion, Gaztee, Omf and all involved. Looks like I will be awaiting the release of Xevious and Gauntlet II for my next Jag purchases,

Edited by Gunstar

Wow. Did not expect this. Fantastic work guys. You're a real credit to the Jag community. There will be plenty who are really happy about this.

I won't be partaking myself as I'm not the platforming type, although, the LE version is really tempting, just to be part of the history tbh... but I'll let someone else have 'my' copy :-D

Congrats on a really cool release.

• Like 1

Limited edition has now sold out. I will put a link to the eBay auction on here when #1 is up.

16/32 will have the game in stock early next week. Console 5 should have stock by next Friday. Contact either Nick at 16/32 or Luke at console 5 and they will help you out.

Thanks for the support guys :)

Go on Gaz, own up... what did you do in North Korea to make this happen on your announce day? You didn't smile enthusiastically enough at one of those statues, did you?

Or are they just as upset as Europe that you offered a limited edition while they were all fast asleep :P

• Like 3

Go on Gaz, own up... what did you do in North Korea to make this happen on your announce day? You didn't smile enthusiastically enough at one of those statues, did you?

Or are they just as upset as Europe that you offered a limited edition while they were all fast asleep :P

That wasn't the plan, I was doing an impression of you actually and doing a driveway, which took much longer than anticipated. Then I had trouble uploading photos here which meant my PC killed the page 3 times losing everything! Had to do it on my phone, which has now died from the exertion! So next time you do the driveway & I'll do game release at a reasonable hour ;)

• Like 2