IGNORED

NEW Jaguar Cartridge available NOW! Including Ltd Edition

Gaztee

I got a copy of the game today, the packaging quality is really great, I wish I had made Elansar that way, because it fits better in the original Jaguar box set :)

Thanks to Gaztee & omf, now Alice have a proper box release, which is nice :)

Orion I think the consensus is that the Jaguar needs a survival horror game. So....if you could get to work on that, that would be great ;)

I've noticed I have had a few more orders over the weekend. Didn't take my phone with me, so I will catch up on orders tonight. For those who want a copy sent to E-jagfest and haven't paid their invoices, they NEED to be paid by tomorrow. All paid orders will be shipped to Nick on Wednesday, in time for him to pack for the drive.

All e-jagfest orders packed up and ready to ship. Only one person didn't pay their invoice in time, so hopefully they can purchase one of the copies Nick is taking to the show. If all outstanding invoices are paid then I have only 13 copies left. So if you want a copy best get in quick before they're all gone!