IGNORED

NEW Jaguar Cartridge available NOW! Including Ltd Edition

Gaztee

unfortunately, I didn't made those artworks, the Dreamcast publisher have the rights on these, so I couldn't use them.

I thought as much. They're really nice, but the Jaguar artwork has character all of it's own too.

But yeah... the DC artworks are super nice.

I'll pick up the DC version from Hucast at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Alice is now SOLD OUT. (As long as the last invoices are paid!) Thank you to everyone who bought a copy, I hope you're all happy with your purchase. We will look at doing another run if there is demand for it. If you have missed out and are interested please email me at gary.taylor@blueyonder.co.uk and I'll add you to the list. Once again a big thank you to everyone & seasons greetings.

• Like 5

Alice is now SOLD OUT. (As long as the last invoices are paid!) Thank you to everyone who bought a copy, I hope you're all happy with your purchase. We will look at doing another run if there is demand for it. If you have missed out and are interested please email me at gary.taylor@blueyonder.co.uk and I'll add you to the list. Once again a big thank you to everyone & seasons greetings.

Mine arrived earlier this week. looking forward to spending some time on it this weekend!

Edited by ScottyDont00

I'm into day 15 waiting on mine. Looks like this holiday shipping is causing a major bottleneck, especially internationally.

As soon as it arrives I'm going for a perfect with all diamonds found :cool:

20 days and it's here! Thank you Gaztee and all involved in creating this wonderful cart. Much respect :thumbsup:

Now, it's time to get that PERFECT :cool:

post-2188-0-41563600-1450307435_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

How so?

So, definitely not suggesting that the game looks better on the Jag, but being able to actually play it with the Jaguar controller just makes all the difference to me. When I'm on a console, there are no distractions. When I'm on a computer, I get distracted about maybe having to do work, oh an e-mail comes in... why does AVG keep asking me if I want to try out it's new crap... AHHHH!!! hah. On the Jaguar, it's static.