IGNORED

TG-16/PCE CD Season 1 Round 10: Bonanza Bros.

Welcome to round 10 of the 1st season of the Atari Age TG-16/PCE CD High Score Club!

This round we are playing Bonanza Bros.

http://youtu.be/hopNTb7QEmQ

This round ends on Sunday, November 1st.

Title: Bonanza Bros.

Developer: NEC Interchannel

Publisher: NEC

Released: July 1992

Rules: None.

Standings

1. DonPedro [137] (9) (6)

2. dartkur [125] (8 ) (3)

3. jblenkle [97] (6)

4. NIKON [28] (3)

Can you guys do me a favor and please only post in the thread once? If you need to update your score, please just edit your post. Some of you guys post your score several times, and because I go through the thread progressively, I end up wasting time copying & pasting your score multiple times. Thanks!

Won't this mean you'll have to go through all the messages every time you look though? And there's always the danger of missing an updated score...especially if it's been updated several times. What ever is easier for you though.

Can you guys do me a favor and please only post in the thread once? If you need to update your score, please just edit your post. Some of you guys post your score several times, and because I go through the thread progressively, I end up wasting time copying & pasting your score multiple times. Thanks!

Won't this mean you'll have to go through all the messages every time you look though? And there's always the danger of missing an updated score...especially if it's been updated several times. What ever is easier for you though.

I only go through the thread once, when the round is over. I copy & paste the score out of each post, so if you posted multiple scores then I copied & pasted the first one, then had to overwrite it every time you posted a new one. It isn't a huge deal, but ending a round and starting a new one is more time-consuming than you might think, and little things like this would just help me out. Thanks!

Ah, OK...then your way is much easier only going through it once.

I only go through the thread once, when the round is over. I copy & paste the score out of each post, so if you posted multiple scores then I copied & pasted the first one, then had to overwrite it every time you posted a new one. It isn't a huge deal, but ending a round and starting a new one is more time-consuming than you might think, and little things like this would just help me out. Thanks!

Ah, OK...then your way is much easier only going through it once.

Yeah. And it's not like a new "rule" or anything; just a friendly request. It's not like I'm going to get mad, or not accept a score if you guys post more than once in the thread. I don't know how long the system even lets you guys edit posts, so that may be a problem. All I am saying is that if you guys can consolidate your posts as much as is reasonably possible, then that would be awesome. Thanks!

No problem on my end, but some of the HSCs encourage you to post every time you get a new high score. Hopefully I won't forget. If I do, I apologize in advance. But you are right on editing...after a certain period of time it won't let you edit your post. I've noticed that on some posts I've made in the past the edit function disappears.

Yeah. And it's not like a new "rule" or anything; just a friendly request. It's not like I'm going to get mad, or not accept a score if you guys post more than once in the thread. I don't know how long the system even lets you guys edit posts, so that may be a problem. All I am saying is that if you guys can consolidate your posts as much as is reasonably possible, then that would be awesome. Thanks!

No problem on my end, but some of the HSCs encourage you to post every time you get a new high score. Hopefully I won't forget. If I do, I apologize in advance. But you are right on editing...after a certain period of time it won't let you edit your post. I've noticed that on some posts I've made in the past the edit function disappears.

Well, if you forget then it really isn't a big deal. I'm just trying to make it as easy as possible to get the rounds turned over in a timely manner, because I did a pretty poor job of it this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

darthkur 108,600 +25

DonPedro 86,600 +24

jblenkle 27,200 +23

1. DonPedro [161] (10) (6)

2. dartkur [150] (9 ) (5)

3. jblenkle [120] (7)

4. NIKON [28] (3)

I'm going to go ahead and make this the last round of this season of the Turbo CD HSC. I really don't like this scoring method. I will start a new season and new round right away, though.

• Like 1