IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

Unofficial Piggy Bank© Overlay & Manual

If you've played this game, you've seen that it's cool enough to have gotten its own box, overlays, and manual. To that end, here are the "missing pieces" for Piggy Bank! They're completely unofficial, but you can print your own copies for personal use and enjoy them in the comfort of your own home. the1hatman created the overlay, and you'll see it in the manual I put together. The images below are JPGs, and the attachment is a PDF that you can print back-to-back and fold into a simple manual. Have fun :)

attachicon.gifPiggy Bank overlay.JPGattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-1.jpgattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-2.jpgattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-3.jpgattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-4.jpg

Great job and I just printed the book and it is all class. (Having a guillotine makes the cutting easier).

• Like 1

Unofficial Piggy Bank© Overlay & Manual

If you've played this game, you've seen that it's cool enough to have gotten its own box, overlays, and manual. To that end, here are the "missing pieces" for Piggy Bank! They're completely unofficial, but you can print your own copies for personal use and enjoy them in the comfort of your own home. the1hatman created the overlay, and you'll see it in the manual I put together. The images below are JPGs, and the attachment is a PDF that you can print back-to-back and fold into a simple manual. Have fun :)

attachicon.gifPiggy Bank overlay.JPGattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-1.jpgattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-2.jpgattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-3.jpgattachicon.gifPiggy Bank manual BBWW-01-4.jpg

Awesome! Thanks to you and to the1hatman for the great job

I print it as soon as I'm able to change the writing "Printed in the U.S.A." on the front cover :)

Are you ready for the territorial variations?

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 1

More games may become available in January. As for everything outside of the baggie. You are on your own! :-) There are about 10 people on the thread that missed the release. Looks like one is on Ebay with some other games. Pricing may be a tad high. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111833503817?rmvSB=true&autorefresh=true

I'd say in touch with me and wait. I was only planing a very short run. New games are coming.