IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

I had a lot of fun picking the "right" music for the game....as to the coding...I am still being spoken too so that's a good time. I wanted to Use Fifty Cent "Piggy Bank". LMAO

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 3

Soon I hope. I have a few now but I'm waiting to make sure all the Piggies arrive. I only had one bad board so far.

Looks really great!

Any chance to get a copy yet?

Made it to Level 11, ill need to practice this one.. I can now wiz through all the previous levels quickly without dying but this one is tricky. I was doing ok and had one more chance then I got the 'jumpin' piggy bug' and it had to time out to reset. Haha, oh well. :-)

Can anybody provide some details on the "jumpin' piggy bug"? Is anybody able to reproduce it? Also, does it happen with stock hardware? What kind of hardware are you using to play the game?

Er... the "people familiar with the matter" would like to know. Or so I've heard.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Would love a PM with a bug breakdown. I haven't found anything that kills me or causes me to reset...so any info would be great. Maybe it can be fixed for the ROM release that may have more levels. I will investigate more tonight.

Jump bug occurs with stock hand controller, with my controller, with controller disconnected after bug occurs. I have hit bug on almost all levels. Only reset clears the issue. I've also had it occur with Sears and 2609 model.

Would love a PM with a bug breakdown. I haven't found anything that kills me or causes me to reset...so any info would be great. Maybe it can be fixed for the ROM release that may have more levels. I will investigate more tonight.

Just to add , I wonder how many people are having this issue.. so far on my intellivion II and intellivsion, I have not noticed any issues...