IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

(...) We have several new games on the horizon.

:-D :grin: :-D

do I ask too much if I hope they will be boxed (for many of us), bacon flavoured (for you), with overlays (for Jason), snowy levelled (for Rev), with multilingual manual (for me) and in multiple variations (for cmart)?!?

• Like 2

Being the kind of person I am, this is about fun. If a box provides me with fun it could happen. The multi-Ligual manual, heck I can't even speck English all the well!

I don't rule anything out. The humble baggie really allows concentration on the actual game. That said, no matter what I do it will be wrong on so many levels and I like it that way.

:-D :grin: :-D

do I ask too much if I hope they will be boxed (for many of us), bacon flavoured (for you), with overlays (for Jason), snowy levelled (for Rev), with multilingual manual (for me) and in multiple variations (for cmart)?!?

• Like 1

Being the kind of person I am, this is about fun. If a box provides me with fun it could happen. The multi-Ligual manual, heck I can't even speck English all the well!

I don't rule anything out. The humble baggie really allows concentration on the actual game. That said, no matter what I do it will be wrong on so many levels and I like it that way.

All good which every way you choose..

Discontinued by Spangler Candy and I couldn't find any on Ebay. I do have a special treat if there is a second Piggy game. :ponder:

So a few games will ship with Gummy Bacon.

Discontinued by you or by the manufacturer?

All Piggies have been shipped. Thanks!

We will have a handful next week when the last of the Bacon Dum Dum's arrive as well. Piggy Bank and Bacon Dum Dums will be discontinued at the same time. LOL Seem appropriate.