IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet. I also found a bug in Carol where she was stuck in a corner and and ghost went on as usual and the snowman just looped in a circle, i posted a video of it yesterday. Anyways, ill PM both of you guys about PB.

Where did you post that video? This is the first I hear of this. Can you send me a PM with more details, please? What do you mean by "stuck in a corner"?

More should be available in late January then they are gone forever. We'll have a short run of about 30 to coincide with the review. They will go fast! I'm not keeping a list. I have emailed a few as people who thought they might want one for whatever reason didn't pull the trigger but I'm not keeping a list.

All you true Piggy fans in NorCal need to visit the BaconFest that is this coming June on Father's Day weekend

http://baconfest.com/

Bacon eating contest, pig racing, all sorts of fun, food and beer.

This is just a couple miles from my house. Now I just got to make sure my kids don't have any 'away' soccer games that weekend and I am there....

All you true Piggy fans in NorCal need to visit the BaconFest that is this coming June on Father's Day weekend

This is just a couple miles from my house. Now I just got to make sure my kids don't have any 'away' soccer games that weekend and I am there....

Sounds like you should pull them out of soccer just to be safe. No way you want to miss that. :)

Are your kids going to the Disney Showcase Tournament at the end of the month...???

• Like 1

I believe that tourney is at Disney World in Florida, so that makes it tougher to get there from CA. Unfortunately is U15-U18 and one son is U13 and the other is just turning 18

oh too bad, ill be heading there with my daughter u16g team... Going to be a great few days of soccer.. That's for sure..

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Last of the boards have been ordered. Our Review in Retro Gamer comes out Jan 15th! There will be a total of 30 +/- of N available. I'm asking please no buying a copy if you already have. I will try to glean from this thread backwards who has not gotten a copy. Sales should start late next week or the week after.

• Like 1

I would also love a copy. I was just getting my feet under me when you did the first sales and floundered. When I showed my son some screen shots, he said, "you bought one, right?" Please help me redeem myself in my thirteen-year-old son's eyes.

So I'm clear, you will be using this thread for orders, or I need to go somewhere else to order it?

Thanks for making more.

Edited by Sir Jay
  • Like 1