IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

Last of the boards have been ordered. Our Review in Retro Gamer comes out Jan 15th! There will be a total of 30 +/- of N available. I'm asking please no buying a copy if you already have. I will try to glean from this thread backwards who has not gotten a copy. Sales should start late next week or the week after.

I hope I can get a copy. I think there are far more than 30 people on here that will want a copy.

• 2 weeks later...

do you want me to start a new petition for the hoarders? :spidey:

Right now the only Copy I have is on my Cuttle Cart. I'll be labeling today...bagging tomorrow until I run out of Bacon Dum Dums.

I'm probably too late but I'd like a copy too! I'd also pay for a rom if you're out of carts.

With its incredibly limited run, a ROM should have been out there already. It's sad more people can't play this great game.

Everybody in this thread who wanted to buy Piggy should have received a copy of Piggy or a recent message from me.

When I hear from those messaged I'll know where we stand with more copies.

• Like 1

Too bad I didn't get the last batch out in time for voting, I'm just not that bright! I'm happy you like the game. We have several new games on the horizon.

Man, I love Piggy Bank it's the best intellivision game ever!!! :)

• Like 2