IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

Question: Piggy Bank seems really a cool game. No chance for a ROM sale for emulators?

I think piggy bank uses hardware acceleration. If so, it wouldn't work with software emulators and flash carts unless they emulate the same hardware. It will be included free with the upcoming hive flash cart. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214212-hive-multi-cart-its-alive/?p=3508250

Edited by mr_me

I think piggy bank uses hardware acceleration. If so, it wouldn't work with software emulators and flash carts unless they emulate the same hardware. It will be included free with the upcoming hive flash cart. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214212-hive-multi-cart-its-alive/?p=3508250

Thanks. For my understanding: what's hive flash cart? Is there a thread on this?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well things are moving. I know one will happen. I have decided not to let artificial deadlines like PRGE for a release. If I have learned anything it's that sometimes things go really well...sometimes things take longer.

As to a Piggy ROM. There are plans for that in some form. It may be included in a multicart/Flash type cart with 15 other games.

Is there any copy left?

As of now the game is out of stock. IF, IF it were to come back it would have another 5 levels on it and be a CIB version. I have other projects that need to be wrapped up. It will be available for Free on the HIVE cart. I am not sure when that will come out.

I am not a fan of second or third releases of the same game. It seems gratuitous to me.

I have one copy of the PRGE ROM which is slightly less sarcastic as the actual release. Only two were made and you know who has the other one. (LOL) I have a few things I would trade it for.

• Like 1

I have one copy of the PRGE ROM which is slightly less sarcastic as the actual release. Only two were made and you know who has the other one. (LOL) I have a few things I would trade it for.

Is one of those things a poker and blackjack cartridge? Because I think I have a few of those. :grin:

Let me know, I wouldn't mind trading those at all.

• Like 1

Is one of those things a poker and blackjack cartridge? Because I think I have a few of those. :grin:

Let me know, I wouldn't mind trading those at all.

I love that sarcasm is a fundamental requirement for participation on the INTV forum.

A boxed Wico Command controller and a packaged Quickfire (Side Button Attachment set) might do the trick. Piggy is complete with "Baggie" with instructions and bacon flavored DumDum...I'll throw in the overlays. :-)

As of now the game is out of stock. IF, IF it were to come back it would have another 5 levels on it and be a CIB version. I have other projects that need to be wrapped up. It will be available for Free on the HIVE cart. I am not sure when that will come out.

I am not a fan of second or third releases of the same game. It seems gratuitous to me.

So, in a nutshell: no cartridges, no ROM. Exciting!

Maybe for you, I raised a simple question. Hopefully BBWW can reply: if the game is permanently out of stock, maybe the ROM Will become available (for sale).

my comment wasn't direct to you. That's why I started with OT (= off topic) and "after reading back"

The funny part is in the first 15-20 pages

What about having the ROM on sale with a serial number to recognize the buyer?

You look pretty demandant, just as a word of warning you're being too rude.

Moderators could block you if you keep on with this behavior.

There are many other interesting things that you can do and contribute in this forum apart from asking for ROM files.

You look pretty demandant, just as a word of warning you're being too rude.

Moderators could block you if you keep on with this behavior.

There are many other interesting things that you can do and contribute in this forum apart from asking for ROM files.

I am just passionate on Intellivision, not rude. I bought ROMs from your blog and from other ones. I am buying several games (in box) in this period as well. I repeated the request about Piggy Bank since no cartridge is available, that's it from my side. I do not see great problems. Will always welcome moderators feedback.

Edited by Emanuele

I am just passionate on Intellivision, not rude. I bought ROMs from your blog and from other ones. I am buying several games (in box) in this period as well. I repeated the request about Piggy Bank since no cartridge is available, that's it from my side. I do not see great problems. Will always welcome moderators feedback.

BBWW, the publisher of the game already answered to you.