intellivotion

Petition for Piggy Bank

That would be correct.

What ever became of an official box/manual/overlays upgrade for Piggy Bank? Are the boxed copies currently around all the "unofficial" one?

- J

What ever became of an official box/manual/overlays upgrade for Piggy Bank? Are the boxed copies currently around all the "unofficial" one?

- J

Yes all boxes and other collateral materials were all 3rd Party and not official.

Maybe one day a ROM version coded for JzIntv will be on sale?

Maybe BBWW could make a deal with the Amico people. I’d have a reason to buy an Amico day one. It would be the best launch title on the system. The only thing that would be close would be Christmas Carol vs The Ghost of Christmas presents. Now if both were available day one then it would probably outsell PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles amongst retro gamers that are in the know. Yolo people!

16 hours ago, adamchevy said:

Maybe BBWW could make a deal with the Amico people. I’d have a reason to buy an Amico day one. It would be the best launch title on the system. The only thing that would be close would be Christmas Carol vs The Ghost of Christmas presents. Now if both were available day one then it would probably outsell PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles amongst retro gamers that are in the know. Yolo people!

The Amico is not a flashback system. 

The Amico is not a flashback system. 

I understand that. I think it would give it some nice backwards compatibility options.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, adamchevy said:

I understand that. I think it would give it some nice backwards compatibility options.

They want to bring out classic versions of Intellivision games eventually, but they want to have the system well established before they do so.

I was talking about the Amico with a friend, and how I wanted to port my games over to the system. I showed him Moon Patrol on my phone and he was shocked that it was a 'modern' system. He thought I was talking about some super flashback console. That is the kind of thing that they need to avoid. You won't see any emulated Intellivision games on the system for a while. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

They want to bring out classic versions of Intellivision games eventually, but they want to have the system well established before they do so.

I was talking about the Amico with a friend, and how I wanted to port my games over to the system. I showed him Moon Patrol on my phone and he was shocked that it was a 'modern' system. He thought I was talking about some super flashback console. That is the kind of thing that they need to avoid. You won't see any emulated Intellivision games on the system for a while. 

That all makes sense but I would like to have “homebrews” on the Amico eventually 

On 10/18/2015 at 9:31 AM, BBWW said:

This is a goal, not a promise. There are plans to make this game available in the future in some sort of ROM form or package of ROM's.

Hopefully...😉