Albert

Portland Retro Gaming Expo Photos!

Thanks, Al. Nice , high quality snapshots showing tons of games being played. We're getting to be an older and older crowd...

Was that Tod Frye playing Pac-man 8k? What did he think of it?

Funny you ask, I have a video I'll be posting about that. :D

..Al

• Like 9

Funny you ask, I have a video I'll be posting about that. :D

..Al

I can't remember what he said during the video vs during the chat before it, I look forward to seeing it. He said some things before the video that I hadn't heard before like he worked on a version of Ball Blazer for the VCS. Now if we can somehow interrupt all of the mindless TV he says he is addicted to, he'd get back to programming

Thanks for posting the pics Al! SOO many games I want just from those pics! Looks like an amazing time!
Man, if that set up were to be at the 2016 Midwest Classic Gaming Expo, I would never leave the vendor area (or wherever AA was set up)!!!!

I'm in a couple of these, if you look real close, you can catch my nose :P :) heehee..

Seriously though, I had an amazing time...and the AtariAge booth was the best... :)

-Thom

It really was an absolutely amazing show! The Atari Age booth was incredible. For me it was the best attraction at the show. I came home with so much loot! (Even though I had to hold it on my lap on the flight home.)

• Like 1

I've just posted over 150 photos taken from the AtariAge booth during this year's Portland Retro Gaming Expo. Photos include setup and teardown. :)

AtariAge at the 2015 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

Wow. Ballablazer 2600 and Joe Decuir in one frame. Words can't describe how happy I am about that! Thanks for taking those! (and all the others of course :D) Edited by roland p

Here's the video of Tod Frye discussing Pac-Man 8K:

..Al

So much has been discussed over on the 8k thread, but I'll post this here. Interesting reaction:

"What's depressing is... ... ...this is great."

Thank you for sharing this. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by stardust4ever