IGNORED

Intv Flashback overlay giveaway contest!

mr_intv

It's been over a year since I did one of my give aways so I think the time has come. Pimpmaul69 was kind enough to send me a spare set of overlays when mine were lost in the system somewhere. My order did finally arrive some time ago and planned on doing this sooner but you know how it is! If you placed a order and have received nothing....nada......zilch.....then simply state in this thread that you'd like to enter the giveaway and on the evening of November 1st I will announce a winner!!!! Please don't enter if you already have a set. Here we gooo!!!

Edited by mr_intv
  • Like 4

I bought three Flashbacks as gifts for my childhood friend, my cousin and nephew. I tried to buy three but received only one Supplemental Overlay Pack which I gave to my nephew. Hopefully that does not disqualify me because I am constantly being given "the business" from my childhood friend every time I see him. "What am I supposed to do with this game? There are no overlays! I feel like I've been ripped off by this gift. It's like I've been given a lifetime supply of my favorite cereal when the world is out of milk", etc.

Edited by TestaOn

I bought three Flashbacks as gifts for my childhood friend, my cousin and nephew. I tried to buy three but received only one Supplemental Overlay Pack which I gave to my nephew. Hopefully that does not disqualify me because I am constantly being given "the business" from my childhood friend every time I see him. "What am I supposed to do with this game? There are no overlays! I feel like I've been ripped off by this gift. It's like I've been given a lifetime supply of my favorite cereal when the world is out of milk", etc.

youre in! :)

Count me in.

Despite my relationship with Keith, due to some miscommunication between him, Emily and myself, the packs I asked them to set aside for me when they had them in stock never got set aside (well, they may have been there if I had made it down to their office sooner). So I don't even have one set.

:-(

I have not placed an order and, obviously, have not received anything, nada, zilch, nulla, rien.

But when I was ready to place my order the sets were not more available.

I think I don't have the requirements in order to be entered in the drawing, but I wanted to let you know my situation.

Maybe someone is ready to sell...

Edited by intellivotion

I have not placed an order and, obviously, have not received anything, nada, zilch, nulla, rien.

But when I was ready to place my order the sets were not more available.

I think I don't have the requirements in order to be entered in the drawing, but I wanted to let you know my situation.

Maybe someone is ready to sell...

You don't have a set so you are in! :) Edited by mr_intv
  • Like 1

I gave 3 overlay packs away to my kids friends along with a flashback.

So, I only have 7 packs left. I'm getting dangerously LOW!

Please add me to the contest.

Hmm, I'll have to have a meeting with the rules committee aka mrs_intv.....she's kinda strict. ;)

Count me in.

Despite my relationship with Keith, due to some miscommunication between him, Emily and myself, the packs I asked them to set aside for me when they had them in stock never got set aside (well, they may have been there if I had made it down to their office sooner). So I don't even have one set.

:-(

Mr. Nurmix, say it isn't so?! :-o

I gave my copy to my uncles sister's cousin's best friend's roomate and still didn't get another one! :grin:

• Like 1

When I found out about the overlay sets they were already sold out, so I would like to enter the giveaway. The giveaway is a very nice idea; thanks.

By the way, when I asked Intellivision Productions about availability of these sets, Keith said they were having problems with their printer. Anyone else know anything about it?

I was able to get a set of Flashback's during the initial release and got them just after that Christmas so I am not eligible. Even so, I wanted to say how nice of you it is to offer this to people who missed out or never received their's. Despite the occasional bacon-clad pics of some members (shudder!) there is a very nice spirit around this community ;-)