IGNORED

FS: Complete Sega 32x Collection with 32x

benjam138

Hello! It's been awhile since I've been on here, but I thought I would try selling here before I go to Ebay. It also comes with a boxed 32x. Asking $1300 ($1350 via Paypal) shipped to anywhere in the US through UPS with insurance and tracking. Payment through Paypal or personal check/money order works too. ;)Below is a rundown of the games and conditions. If I didn't put anything regarding the box, it has normal shelf wear. I also have feedback on gametz.com under benjam138 (have not been active there in a long time also).

After Burner - Complete (some box damage on right side)

The Amazing Spider-Man: Web of Fire (No Manual, some box damage, this is the worst box of the lot but still displayable)

BC Racers (Complete, Box in very good condition)

Blackthorne (Complete, box is very worn)

Brutal: Above the Claw (no manual, box is very worn)

Cosmic Carnage (Sealed)

Doom (Sealed)

Golf Magazine 36 Great Holes (Complete, has some black marker on the front of the box)

Knuckles Chaotix (Complete)

Kolibri (Sealed)

Metal Head (Complete)

Mortal Kombat II (Complete, very nice box)

Motocross Championship (Complete)

NBA Jam T.E. (Complete, minor damage to clamshell case)

NFL Quarterback Club (no manual but has poster with offense & defense plays, clamshell case)

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (Complete, box is worn)

Primal Rage (Complete)

RBI Baseball '95 (Complete)

Shadow Squadron (Sealed)

Space Harrier (Complete, box in excellent condition)

Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (Complete)

Star Wars Arcade (Complete, box is slightly worn)

T-Mek (Complete, box in excellent condition)

Tempo (Sealed)

Toughman Contest (never opened, but not completely sealed, back is missing half of the plastic wrap)

Virtua Fighter (Complete, box in excllent shape)

Virtua Racing Deluxe (Complete, Clamshell case)

World Series Baseball (Complete, box is in very good shape)

WWF Raw (no manual, clamshell case is slightly damaged)

Wrestlemania The Arcade Game (complete, clamshell case)

Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 (sealed)

Corpse Killer (Sealed)

Farenheit (sealed, minor damage to seal)

Night Trap (complete, minor damage to box, disc look like new)

Slam City with Scottie Pippen (Sealed, minor damage to seal)

Supreme Warrior (Sealed)

Brazilian Games by Tec Toy (all of then have a poster)

Blackthorne (complete)

Cosmic Carnage (Complete, sticker has fallen off cartridge)

Motocross Championship (Complete, sticker has fallen off catridge)

Tempo (complete)

Loose Carts (so you don't have to open the sealed ones :)

Doom

Kolibri

post-2161-0-62258500-1445797103_thumb.jpg

post-2161-0-15004300-1445797131_thumb.jpg

Edited by benjam138
  • Like 1

Just ask the buyer to pay the 3.9% fee or whatever it is or to just gift it. Happens all the time in these circles. Why should a seller get punished for catering to a generation of lazy instant gratification dolts that can't be bothered to write a check or send a money order? Same goes for sellers that won't accept such payments due to their "ideals". The times we live in.

hrm, I actually take the opposite view., what dolt writes a check in this day and agae and why the hell would an individual take a check from a stranger on the internet. paying a fee is a cost of doing business, don't like it, don't take cards, don't take cards, no thank you....

• Like 4

Probably have to spell it out... Wait for the check to clear before sending. That's it. Or call the buyers bank if in doubt re: available funds.

Never been burned accepting checks all these years. Have been burned and scammed accepting PayPal however. ;)

You purposely write a bad check, there are criminal consequences. And then there are the overdraft fees, etc.

Just ask the buyer to pay the 3.9% fee or whatever it is or to just gift it. Happens all the time in these circles. Why should a seller get punished for catering to a generation of lazy instant gratification dolts that can't be bothered to write a check or send a money order? Same goes for sellers that won't accept such payments due to their "ideals". The times we live in.

Why not just raise your prices 3.9%?

I would think that with an asking price like that, PayPal fees would be the least of the seller's worries. I guess it only takes one Sega fan to make his day. Best of luck.

The asking price is pretty well within the ballpark, IMHO. I'm not sure how much the Brazilian games should go for, but they're certainly not cheap, and my rough estimate is around $1400-1450 for all these games without the boxed system included.

32X prices have skyrocketed, and a complete US collection ain't cheap. I'm short a box (B.C. Racers), a manual (Kolibri), and a complete game (Spider-Man) for mine.

I think Paypal would be very unhappy with you. In USA, seller can't pass any fee to buyer. Only some European seller can get away with this because of government laws.

Why not just raise your prices 3.9%?

He's just giving the option to get it cheaper without using paypal, so basically his asking price is $1350...but if you want to save fitty bucks write a check, I see nothing wrong with doing it this way. Much better than saying the price is $1300 plus paypal fees with no other option to get it for $1300.....

• Like 2

He's just giving the option to get it cheaper without using paypal, so basically his asking price is $1350...but if you want to save fitty bucks write a check, I see nothing wrong with doing it this way. Much better than saying the price is $1300 plus paypal fees with no other option to get it for $1300.....

Well, to be honest, that's how I originally asked for it. $1300 plus Paypal fees. :D