IGNORED

Retro Themed Ornaments on Kickstarter

triverse

Just wanted to let you all know that I have a Kickstarter that is centralized around retro gaming. A lot of Atari stuff in this one. I also do these direct so if you want something specific, or don't want to wait till the Kickstarter ends, just let me know.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/carlwilliams/video-game-perler-christmas-ornaments

I sell these direct so if you want them and don't want to wait for the Kickstarter to end (with delivery being around the first week of December) then just let me know here. Shipping in the United States is about $3. Elsewhere I will need a bit of information to get an accurate quote on shipping but I do ship almost anywhere in the world.

Here are the size comparison shots I promised:

Pac-Man set ($12 plus shipping)

IMG_20151026_181713a.jpg

Tetris Set ($12 plus shipping)

IMG_20151026_182157.jpg

Classic Arcade #3 ($5 plus shipping)

IMG_20151026_181635.jpg

Video Game Fun ($10 plus shipping)

IMG_20151026_181844.jpg

Classic Home Video Game #1 ($3 plus shipping)

IMG_20151026_181929.jpg

Classic Home Video Game #2 ($7 plus shipping)

IMG_20151026_181957.jpg

Classic Arcade #1 ($8 plus shipping)

IMG_20151026_182032.jpg

Edited by triverse
  • Like 2

I am using the money to expand my efforts in this field. If I can make enough in sales, I can turn it into a regular business and start attending comic-cons locally.

That and they let me put it up.

I see. I guess the extra exposure is worth the 10 percent they take.

Do you have a website/etsy/ebay store for these? Definitely interested in a few! :)

I have some on Ebay but the prices are slightly higher due to fees Ebay/Paypal charge. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221919953764?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649(that is the 3D Link for instance).

I do most of my sales direct and paid through Paypal. Depending on the size of your order, I can have stuff on the way within 24 hours (Iwantgames' order is going out in the morning- only have to make a couple of awesome request items and the rest I had ready). If you are placing a large order, it may take a little longer to get ready.

I am working on adding more to the store on my website- http://retrogamingmagazine.com/shop/(also one of my gaming sites).

Pretty much if you can dream it up, I can make it. Iwantgames wanted a custom piece based on a picture he had and I was able to give him four options to pick from to get the right one, for instance.tremoloman2006, let me know what you are interested in, pretty much anything is customizable with these things.

This time it looks like I will probably owe Kickstarter, after their fees. lol I am mainly using it for exposure, not as a serious source of sales though so it works out.

Stop Drop & Retro, here on AtariAge, backed my first Kickstarter for perler bead stuff and made a video of his pledge reward opening-

Edited by triverse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They look awesome there, Kosmic Stardust. Glad you were happy with them.

Iwantgames, those look awesome displayed like you have them there. Thank you for the pics.

I have restocked my beads so if anyone wants anything made, just let me know. All orders are custom made by me and shipped out as soon as possible (usually the following weekend at the latest). I take custom orders and will work with you on what you want and price everything so you know up front- no surprise billing.

I am planning another Kickstarter but not sure what to do this time. Maybe something Valentines Day and gaming related? Not a lot of "love" in gaming other than Mario and his love interests though (maybe a few Zelda and Links). I accept Paypal.

• 2 months later...