IGNORED

Lynx Lounge

btbfilms76

Good start, love the music. Are we going to see 1 episode a week?

You might… Most likely it will help as a buffer for the Jag Bar. Sometimes my production schedule is so crazy its hard to shoot the Jag Bar with other people. In fact the last two episodes we shot were in a basement, you'll see this week. How ever last week I shot 5 episodes of Lynx Lounge so I'm thinking Ill be able to get them out weekly in-between the down time at the Jag Bar.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine it's pronounced Zi-bots. A bit like Xylophone pronounced Zi-lophone,

Xenon pronounced Ze-non. I may be wrong but chances are I'm not. Unless there's someone who can put this to bed with the correct pronunciation.

Pretty much.

To the OP: Congrats on your new episode. Cheers! :D

• Like 2

Great episode. You could discuss the giant battery pack and the Naki battery pack. Will you have your actor guests on comlynx with you? Models one and two will link up.

Im so bummed because I just sold that battery pack!! If I had that on my belt plus the Lynx pouch I would have looked like young Luke scanning the desert of Tatooine - what a set up that would have been. The plan for the show is short 5min reviews of the games, then maybe on my travels I might pick up some games I already have to do like a com lynx episode. But thats a great idea Guitari!!

• Like 2

I imagine it's pronounced Zi-bots. A bit like Xylophone pronounced Zi-lophone,

Xenon pronounced Ze-non. I may be wrong but chances are I'm not. Unless there's someone who can put this to bed with the correct pronunciation.

I think for me just seeing the cabinet in the arcade, long ago in the days of yor, I remember just seeing the big X up font then followed by Bot. Its funny my brain never saw the Y, I just remember seeing XBOTS, or at leads thats what I though the game was called. Do you think with the 3d nature of the game they we're toying with the whole X & Y access lingo?

He's got a VGA mod on his so there's a number of capture devices that support it.

I realize he'll use the VGA mod. The reason I ask this question is because I looked into this myself.

Capturing VGA is not as a straightforward as you'd think. A casual search will yield devices around the 300 dollar range.

Most sub 100 dollar capture cards only work with either HDMI or DVI. Hence the question on what hardware he's using to capture it.

I realize he'll use the VGA mod. The reason I ask this question is because I looked into this myself.

Capturing VGA is not as a straightforward as you'd think. A casual search will yield devices around the 300 dollar range.

Most sub 100 dollar capture cards only work with either HDMI or DVI. Hence the question on what hardware he's using to capture it.

There are VGA to HDMI upscaler boxes that are relatively cheap. My guess is that is probably what he will be using.

Example: http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=4629&gclid=CjwKEAiAmqayBRDLgsfGiMmkxT0SJADHFUhPgm24bK87kSMqkPjb1NkfjoyHNMXZCXVuAJSIzuifVBoCsSvw_wcB

Here's some pics of a McWill Upgraded Lynx - IOGear KVM - VGA.to.HDMI -28" 720p Insignia Flatscreen (no, I dont typically set this up but the discussion made me think to try it out. The screen actually looks a whole lot better than these pictures would suggest)

What model is that, mckafka99? I couldn't seem to find it on the iogear website... :?