IGNORED

A new mystery INTELLIVISION HOMEBREW game

Rev

Lol! Cue dramatic music.... Do you have an update for us kind sir?

Yep! Inty coding is tons of fun! :P On a serious note, good progress is being made and I'll be getting everything out as soon as I can.

Is it a 2-players "mini" game?

The original VIC-20 version is single player but the C64 version has a two player mode. Finding another person to play on these old systems is normally tough so I'll probably just leave it as a single player game.

The original VIC-20 version is single player but the C64 version has a two player mode. Finding another person to play on these old systems is normally tough so I'll probably just leave it as a single player game.

yes, it's very difficult to find a second player. Only once I've been able to convince my wife to play the zombie in Dracula.

Thanks!

• Like 1

yes, it's very difficult to find a second player. Only once I've been able to convince my wife to play the zombie in Dracula.

Thanks!

Hmm... That's a good idea, I never asked my wife to play along on that one. :)

I've tried to get my wife to play Christmas Carol. I even tried playing my super-special "Guilt Card" by saying something like "I spent so much effort on it, so the least you can do is play it once..." To which she responded (almost without skipping a beat, which was uncanny!):

"I don't have to play that game: I've lived it."

( • _ •)

( • _ •)>⌐◼︎-◼︎

(⌐◼︎_◼︎)

:lol:

• Like 5

DZ, did you tell her there were prizes? Everyone likes prizes :)

No good. Mrs. DZ already gets a patch and a personalized mug on every contest automatically, whether she plays or not. That's her price for letting me give stuff away to strangers. :)

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 3

I strangely understand this. Looking forward to this!

No good. Mrs. DZ already gets a patch and a personalized mug on every contest automatically, whether she plays or not. That's her price for letting me give stuff away to strangers. :)

Edited by BBWW

• 3 months later...