IGNORED

Coleco - The Complete History on Kickstarter

editionsbooqc

Pledged and tweeted! Awesome to see this finally happening.

Whoa...a Playstation Anthology project where can I get that....

Thanks! About the PlayStation Anthology, it is currently available only in French but an English translation is in works according to the publisher Geeks-Line.

Pledged at the Spunky level!

Thank you!

Not sure how I missed this. Pledged at $100

Thanks!

Pledgedededed.

I kinda' had to since the ColecoVision is a key element of my childhood.

Thank you!

It looks like somebody backed out of the "Video Game Collector" tier, so one of those AV modded Colecos is up for grabs, if somebody missed out.

Exactly, it just happened today. So as you said, the last console is available again!

Congrats on DOUBLING the amount needed! That's impressive work!

Thanks! But it's not finished yet! We have some other ideas in the works!

Pledged baby!

Thanks, Rey!

By the way everyone, we'd like to print a poster. What is the best: an iconic game of the ColecoVision (in this case, which one) or a montage with the different products Coleco used to make?

Pledged. Looking forward to a signed copy :) :thumbsup:

By the way everyone, we'd like to print a poster. What is the best: an iconic game of the ColecoVision (in this case, which one) or a montage with the different products Coleco used to make?

Personally, I think a montage would be better... I think it would reflect the impact Coleco had on the industry better than any one particular game.

• Like 2

Since the campaign is nearly over, I wanted to make sure people who've been looking into getting a A/V modded Colecovision, that thanks to unforeseen changes in my budget (like having to replace the traction battery in my Honda Civic Hybrid..... ) that I had to back down to the book only tier. It looks like there are two slots open again if you want to help out AND get system thanks to the folks running the campaign.

• Like 1

Since the campaign is nearly over, I wanted to make sure people who've been looking into getting a A/V modded Colecovision, that thanks to unforeseen changes in my budget (like having to replace the traction battery in my Honda Civic Hybrid..... ) that I had to back down to the book only tier. It looks like there are two slots open again if you want to help out AND get system thanks to the folks running the campaign.

Sure! No problem! Thanks for your support!

• 1 month later...