IGNORED

ABBUC Licence plate holders

Mathy

I wonder if I can pay thru paypal to become a member of abbuc.

I have sent questions, but I have no answer yet.

Who did you send the question? Wolfgang sometimes has trouble with on of the Email-addresses. If you like, send me your request as a private message here, and I will forward it to Wolfgang.

• 3 years later...

Nice - but I imagine they're probably Euro style and not compatible with the likes of Aus and US.

Our standard plates are about the size of US ones but probably not as tall, we have slimline ones that are probaby shorter and not as long as Euro ones.

• Like 1

Nice - but I imagine they're probably Euro style and not compatible with the likes of Aus and US.

Our standard plates are about the size of US ones but probably not as tall, we have slimline ones that are probaby shorter and not as long as Euro ones.

The first edition of ABBUC licence plate holders was not even compatible with Euro style...

At least they were too small for my standard size german plates.

Hello Fred

Not anymore. Since most countries have the new numberplate with a blue area on the left side with their country code on it, numberplate should be equal in size. But it's always better to check.

A quick measure tells me the plate can be 115 mm high and 518 mm wide. The holders are made by Würth and the name of the holder should be Clipster. (According to Würth it's 520 x 110 mm, Meets EU directive (EEC 74/483))

Sincerely

Mathy

PS The Würth numberplateholders are a much higher quality than the first run.

• Like 2