Monkeys and Matches dont mix in this episode of IntelliCade! Its Congo Bongo by Sega!

Big thanks to Vic and the Diary of An Arcade Employee Podcast for reminding me about this game I first played back in 1985 :) Blaster! by Williams Electronics!

Cleaning out the infested space stations in this episode of Willie!'s ABC's of Favorite Atari 2600 Games!

Playing a "little" Tetris (literally :P) in this new Tetris video as part of the 35th anniversary celebration of Tetris!

Cool little handheld gaming device picked up at Neighbors 4 Neighbors Foundation, Inc.​!

Came across this neat Pac-Man game using a undocumented CGA mode from back in the day :) Pretty cool!

Here is the final episode of The ABC's of Willie!'s Favorite Atari 2600 Games! The Letter Z!

• Like 1

Thank you Willie for posting the videos of your ABC's of Atari 2600! I've missed some so I added them to my YouTube watch list to check out when I have the time. I will also check out your AtariCade videos too. I can't seem to find the Space Invaders episode you mentioned. Can you please repost the link as I would really like to see it. Thanks!