IGNORED

WTB: Peanut Butter Panic (Cassette) for Tandy Color Computer 2

TheGrandPubaa

*Edit: I found somebody in Australia that has a complete and(seemingly) sealed copy of the game, so now i'm waiting for him to ship it out and get it in the mail.

Hi all. I'm trying to sort of recreate my girlfriend's childhood in a way by piecing together the bits of her Color Computer 2 collection she had when she was a young'in(as an Xmas present), and I was hoping somebody might have or might be able to lead me towards acquiring a copy of Peanut Butter Panic. I'd prefer it CIB but i'm willing to take just the cassette tape itself.

Any offers or leads are much appreciated, thanks.

Here's a link to some gameplay footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXPh8cO5lyc

Edited by TheGrandPubaa

Unfortunately the only tapes I have is Pyramid (cassette only) and a homemade tape. I also have a extra Dungeons of Daggaroth and Polaris cart and an extra CoCo 2

I'm still trying to source the right deal on a CoCo 2, so how much would you want for yours and the games, perchance?

What a nice thing to do! I've done something similar for my family's Atari collection, and for my own CoCo collection (which was really just missing a couple games I had as a kid). Best of luck in finding a copy.

BTW if you need a Dungeons of Daggorath, I have an extra.

Aside from some initial research and a lot of prodding at her vague memories of her setup, I must admit I don't know a whole lot about the CoCo library so I don't even really have a grasp of the good games available. The only title she can specifically remember by name is PBP. As far as the collection itself goes, my main priority is PBP but i'm not against grabbing a few outliers along the way. How much did you want for Dungeons of Daggorath, by the way?

I have a spare of just the manual of PBP, but sadly no tape.

I also have quite a few spare various carts and manuals for the coco.

Check my sales thread in my signature in case anything might interest you.

If you buy any coco game I will give you the pbp manual for free too ;)

good luck with your quest!

Edited by stupus

Check my sales thread in my signature in case anything might interest you.

If you buy any coco game I will give you the pbp manual for free too ;)

good luck with your quest!

There's a couple on your CoCo list I might be interested in, i'll let you when I decide on something. Thanks for your generous offer.