IGNORED

What is this Aero Fighters cabinet

vw57drvr

I just purchased this Aero Fighters game locally on CL. The game works perfectly, but I would like to know what the cabinet is. There is no artwork, and the pink color is not painted. That is the actual color of the laminate. I assume the cabinet was converted at some point, but I really don't know. I am switching between the original PCB and a Multicade PCB. I know its not a sought after game or cabinet, but I would like to know as much about it as possible. It sort of looks like a Street fighter II cabinet, but Im sure a lot of the early 90's cabs looked the same.

post-32070-0-80459200-1446565848_thumb.jpg

post-32070-0-84093700-1446565997_thumb.jpg

Edited by vw57drvr

You are right. Thanks for the information. Dynamo is exactly what I was looking for. However, not sure why the cab is pink unless they had to rebuild it. Or maybe a pink cab was an option.lol. So far the game is great, and the monitor still looks good. Just got to get a 4/8 way selectable joystick and I should be set.

You are right. Thanks for the information. Dynamo is exactly what I was looking for. However, not sure why the cab is pink unless they had to rebuild it. Or maybe a pink cab was an option.lol. So far the game is great, and the monitor still looks good. Just got to get a 4/8 way selectable joystick and I should be set.

It's just wood, somebody probably painted it pink.. maybe to match the color scheme of a previous game or the arcade / location it was in.

But thats my point. Its not paint. Thats the color of the laminate. Its no big deal, and I will paint it black. Just trying to find out anything I can about it. Pink Cabs were probably not in high demand. There is a piece on top of the cabinet that you can tell it wasn't painted. You can see the edges. Im just naturally curious about things.....like what did this used to be? It has an aladins castle tag on it...maybe they ordered it that way?