IGNORED

Boxed Air Raid Sells For $500

pangasinan

Man oh man!

I have never seen an entire web site trashed in an Ebay ad, like this

On 11-Nov-15 at 02:12:29 AEDST, seller

Heh being a long time member I can assure you I have seen it before, because many here call out fakes, frauds outright scam sellers, report listings on Ebay and it always seems the most guilty, the ones most obviously trying to scam attempt the hardest to refute Atariage members and make all kinds of accusations about Atariage because they know full well we know what we are taking about and they have no proof or real way to validate their items so instead they simply throw tantrums and get defensive etc, etc.

• Like 2

LOLOLOL Now ebay will take care of the auction. You messed up now. Since I know you are reading this, now that you openly wrote it is a fake reproduction ebay WILL end the listing and if you list it again regardless of what you say it will result in a 7 day suspension, do it again after that and it will be a 30 day suspension, after that account will be suspended forever.

"JUST A QUICK NOTE , THE BOYS ON THE ATARI AGE FORUM ALL SAY THIS IS A FAKE, WELL LETS GO WITH THAT BOYS IF THAT MAKES YOU ALL HAPPY,,,,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

FAKE FAKE FAKE AIR RAID FAKE FAKE FAKE

ATARI AIR RAID

OLD REPRODUCTION"

edit: reported again, this time it will go through.

Edited by icemanxp300
  • Like 2

Man oh man!

I have never seen an entire web site trashed in an Ebay ad, like this

On 10-Nov-15 at 23:18:22 AEDST, seller added the following information:

I AM ADDRESSING THIS TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ATARI AGE FORUMS

1.. Just to clear up any discrepencies , The item in question Belongs To My late Father, The advert was written up by my Husband and that's who wrote Father-in-law.

2...The smaller case writing ammendments were made by me.

3...The Item Belonged to my Late Father, We are not familiar with his collection and don't know it's true value. We have put it on ebay, Listed it correctly, Never mentioned the word Authentic nor we are saying it is. We have had some positive response from members telling us its authentic, We are not listing it as such because we don't have enough proof. We will let the market determine this.

4...We are in the Process of talking to Cash Convertors and also obtaining an AFA Rating through a software house or a comic shop . We will also try EB Games.

5.. We feel that we have been wrongly accused of scamming or misrepresting the item. We are open for anyone to come and view the item at any time during the day or early evening.

6.. We also have notified Ebay That Members of the Atari Age forum , are trying to shut down our auction. This I could understand and also accept if all the allegations were true, Our advert clearly states its description correctly. This product as mentioned was my fathers , And how its advertised is correct, Its an Air Raid Game. Because we don't know of it origins its been advertised AS IS..... So all I ask is people to keep their opinions to themselves and if you have any questions please email us .

IF Atari Age Continues with the Slander I will make sure appropriate action will be taken to have it stopped . I feel that I have been attacked and accused and disrespect to my late father, ANY FURTHERS COMMENTS SHOULD BE REFRAINED THANKYOU

On 11-Nov-15 at 02:12:29 AEDST, seller

I guess you are not familiar with KMD?

• Like 2

It gets worse:

JUST A QUICK NOTE , THE BOYS ON THE ATARI AGE FORUM ALL SAY THIS IS A FAKE, WELL LETS GO WITH THAT BOYS IF THAT MAKES YOU ALL HAPPY,,,,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

FAKE FAKE FAKE AIR RAID FAKE FAKE FAKE

IM SURE IF I HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE I WOULDNT BE EXPOSING IT HERE TO THE WORLD ! IM NOT AT ALL WORRIED , I STARTED THE PRICE AT $ 50 AND THATS MORE THAN REASONABLE FOR A FAKE AS YOU BOYS PUT IT FOR AIR RAID ....

PERHAPS YOU CAN ALL THROW A PARTY NOW ... YIPPEEE YAYYYYYYYY

AND YOU CALL ME A LIAR OOOHHHH , Just not sure what I actually lied about , Is there something I missed in my listing, Or perhaps you boys cant read lol!!!!!

On 11-Nov-15 at 02:34:50 AEDST, seller added the following information:

ATARI AIR RAID

OLD REPRODUCTION

On 11-Nov-15 at 11:10:17 AEDST, seller added the following information:

IN SAYING THAT ABOVE ABOUT BEING AN OLD REPRODUCTION , WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE , AFTER RECEIVING AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE TELLING US IT COULD WELL BE A TEST RELEASE , AT THIS STAGE WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE ITS COME FROM APART THAT IT WAS IN MY LATE FATHERS COLLECTION LET THE MEMBERS OF THE EBAY COMMUNITY DETERMINE THIS. ATARI AGE MEMBERS ARE BAD INFLUENCE IN THE COMMUNITY AND SHORTLY I WILL BE CREATING A LINK SO ALL CAN SEE WHO YOUR DEALING WITH ,, AS I SAID I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE , WHETHER EBAY REMOVES THIS ADVERT , I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THAT, I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOVE BOARD AT THE MOMENT THIS IS A QUESTION MARK .

At this point Rosa is naught more but a whiny Poopyhead who got put to bed without her Hello Kitty crack pipe... :lolblue: :ponder:

• Like 5

It gets worse:

At this point Rosa is naught more but a whiny Poopyhead who got put to bed without her Hello Kitty crack pipe... :lolblue: :ponder:

I own a game called "off your rocker" that i'm going to name after you, if you create a link to this site your going to expose to the world your filthy mouth are you sure you want to do that? lol.

• Like 1

So, here are all the emails I have received from Rosa since this began:

November 8th:

ALBERT GO AND FUCK YOURSELF INCLUDING YOUR PET RABBITS .

Cheers Big man

Hey Al

Stop putting posts up because ill resort to facebook and expose your site. Its not a matter of a lost battle but you guys are sad group who are their to tarnish peoples reputations. You have not seen the cartridge nor touched it therefore you don't know for sure. So allegations that are made is gospel at this stage. . We are not in any affiliation to st james that is another lie , Make sure you have proof of what you say before basing the facts.

I suggest you lock the thread completely , We are not scammers but we have heard a lot about you morons a bunch of wankers who think they know it all. At this stage we don't know what it is nor you guys we are not qualified so don't fucking talk

Good Riddence Cunt

lol fat al,,, nice one , remember big brother is always watching

Albert

This has gone too far , Ebay ad amended , mum and I are over it . The rest of dads stuff is going into a dumpster . I apologise for my outburst but respect the fact that what is for sale is not in any way shape or form to deceive anyone .We don't know anything about these sort of things and I would appreciate it if you can lock the thread in respect to our family .

We don't appreciate being called fraudsters especially my dad. We are ignorant when it comes to all of this . Im a nurse not a scammer .

If you have the courtesy to put an end to this that would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanking you kindly

Rosa

November 10th (today):

Dear Albert

I have asked you once nicely to tell your boys to stop with the slandering, We are selling the game as its advertised, Check the listing I have pointed out some facts straight at you and your childish clan of friends, You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, firstly disrespecting my father , meaning your forum friends and secondly slandering us when we have done our best to be upfront. If this slandering is to continue my uncle is a Lawyer and I will make sure you will know about this. So please mind your own business and respect the dead , You guys are disgusting , I have never met a low bunch of turkeys who act so tough behind a computer , Karma will get you back

Just not sure what it takes for you to tell your people to stop this is distressing my mother to the point where she wants to go and see a lawyer you people are calling us everything under the sun we have amended everything as you wanted just for you people to stop talking about us. WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY FATHERS COMPONENTS ... We have had all sorts of con flicting stories we are not experts nor claim that . and we don't want to be called liars either . We are happy to take peoples advice but really you guys have to stop this and in fact lock the thread you have no respect for anyone , WE ARE NOT CLAIMING ITS AUTHENTICITY NEVER DID , If people ask we will tell them ourselves I think our ad is very self explanatory right to a t.

And as far as the Gold Commodore 64 dad got that in Munich when he was there , Its incredible what some of you are saying , It reallyu surprises me what people do , This is called Harrassment and Bullying .

I warn you if this does not stop I will see a lawyer and explain what is going on damaging our reputation for no reason.

Thankyou

Albert

This will be my last warning, After failed attempts by you to stop what is happening will result to legal action against defamation. Your cowboys have now over stepped the mark with repeated attempts for you to have this stopped. As a forum Adminidstrator it is your responsibility to control this , The end result it will fall back on you.

I at no time have misrepresented the game, I am open to opinions Yes, but not slander . I have exposed you guys on ebay in my listing and getting many sympathetic people replying to us, You are basically setting a bad reputation to yourselves .

I will also cut and paste all these messages i have sent you and have them posted up on my ebay ad to expose you further . This is not the way an administrator should run their job, Everyone has had their say now its time to stop , You are defaming our family as fraudsters on a public website.

I am not a criminal , I have no bad record , I have never had a speeding fine. Any other Feedbacks left by others on our ebay account is put down as bad experience in life you cant please everyone .

Our ebay ad says reproduction , Therefore there is no need for extra spice, do yourself a favour because it will be my turn next to post up on my ebay to the world telling them ATARI-AGE forums this is what they do to people . And after repeated requests they have failed to stop the ongoing nonsence letting a bunch of wild pigs run a muck.

In our advert at no time we have mentioned Authentic because we don't know, I just cannot believe that we would Fabricate such a story , Another thing is we are happy to provide you a Death Certificate with this years date of my Fathers Passing, Its been a difficult time dealing with this , The funeral was bad enough and now you guys. If you have a heart, Like a big heart for Atari Games then im certain you can make room in your heart and say to yourself I need to stop this. This is now bullying that is a serious offence under the crimes act .

If you continue to keep letting your members post crap I will cut and paste every letter including this one on my ebay Ad . Do the right thing otherwise face the consequences .

Regards

Rosa

On the other hand , We started the game at $ 50, People who know their games can see that its a reasonable start price for a repro , But if people bid to an amount they are willing to pay , Then that's no longer my problem as I didn't tell them to bid. If we had enough conclusive evidence that its 10000 Percent genuine then the whole scenario would be totally different again.

So here goes , The first lot was sold for $ 500 , Then we advertised a second lot for $ 1,000 which had a mint boxed console and another console and games, then we ended the auction from the stress you guys created us, Then we decided to start the game on its own at $ 50 , With many photos . We didn't start it at $ 1000 or $ 5,000 the $ 50 start clearly states that we are not trying to deceive anyone . If we started it with a Higher Figure then that will raise the doubt, But here goes we have been thrashed because we are selling a repro air raid at $ 50 , which is really a good price but now because its over 600, well I cant control peoples emotions and actions, They can see clearly in the ad what it is. Perhaps have an other read.

I finally responded this evening with,

Rosa,

My advice to you is to cancel the current auction and restart it, putting reproduction in the title and description. The main reason people have reacted negatively towards you is your vulgar and insulting reactions when people were calmly telling you that the Air Raid was not an authentic copy. These are people who have been in the hobby many years and have seen may fakes come and go on eBay and other sites. One of the people who responded owns two boxed copies of Air Raid, and as I stated in the thread, I personally helped authenticate the very first one that was discovered.

Nobody was attacking your father, only that the copy of Air Raid you have is not a genuine one. That you lashed out instead of accepting the item as a reproduction did nothing to help your case. I am not going to censor the forum because your feelings have been hurt--you only have yourself to blame as far as that goes, thanks to your earlier behavior.

If you are sincere and want to publicly apologize or your earlier outburst and discuss this game in a calm and rational manner, I will let you back on the forum. If you have other items from your father's collection you plan on selling, there are many knowledgable people on AtariAge who can help you identify the items and give you an idea as to their worth.

..Al

Rosa has gone from attacking people who were telling her the game was fake, to apologizing in one of her emails, to increasing threats in the emails that followed. I have not received a response to the email I sent earlier this evening.

..Al

• Like 14

I guess you are not familiar with KMD?

Who?

The rest of dads stuff is going into a dumpster

So he's willing to throw out $100,000 worth of game and stuff? If they all were real as he kept claiming, he wouldn't throw it out. But if he is throwing them out, he might as well admit the rest were shitty fakes.

So far I see the score is:

• It's all genuine: 1
  • It's all shit fake: half of AA forum (over 500 easy)

So unless he has an army that can prove his Air Raid is not fake, he is not just fighting a losing war. He is getting his ass ripped and dragged through 7 levels of Hell.

I have his auction still on watch.

Oh gawwwd this is getting better every day... Seriously this person is digging the worlds deepest hole for themselves - you couldn't hand her enough shovels to keep up.

Why her mother is stressed God knows - Rosa if you don't want your mother to be stressed don't tell her about the controversy.

Why she feels her family's name is being slandered? Rosa all we know, and anyone else knows is your ebay handle.. We wouldn't look twice at you in the street, so calm the fuck down.

All this attention has been brought on by yourself, and especially fueled by your attitude problem and sociopathic personality.

You are your biggest enemy

Latest email from Rosa this morning,

Dear Albert

This evening I have compiled an email , I have found out your details in Austin Texas, Previously your from Boston and I have spoken to to the cyber crimes support team at the Australian Federal Police this afternoon and have forwarded all info relating to your Atari Age website .I have on numerous occasions told you to stop but the bullying has now become very excessive at an alarming rate and you have also spanned it to the Lemon64 Commodore Forum Site. Yes I admit the vulgar language but you have influenced this direction I initially took. I have then sent you numerous emails to stop but you have opened the gate to everyone . In the morning I will be contacting Stephen Myers at the AFP to see what steps have to be taken . This has now gone too far I have found out your contact details and phone numbers which have been forwarded to the Police .

There is enough evidence on your forum to treat this as Bullying and defamation. I have even cut and paste screen shots so deleting the thread will not help , The AFP can still find it and I have it also.

There was more than enough chances but , You have created a lot of stress for my family and This evening over tea my uncle was over with his wife and we showed whats going on and they were absolutely gob smacked with the ranting , Our privacy has been violated on a public forum I am glad we have the Cyber Crime Dept here who act on these situations as bullying and defamation is a very serious crime.

Thankyou

Rosa

• Like 6

Dear AlbertThis evening I have compiled an email , I have found out your details in Austin Texas, Previously your from Boston and I have spoken to to the cyber crimes support team at the Australian Federal Police this afternoon and have forwarded all info relating to your Atari Age website .I have on numerous occasions told you to stop but the bullying has now become very excessive at an alarming rate and you have also spanned it to the Lemon64 Commodore Forum Site. Yes I admit the vulgar language but you have influenced this direction I initially took. I have then sent you numerous emails to stop but you have opened the gate to everyone . In the morning I will be contacting Stephen Myers at the AFP to see what steps have to be taken . This has now gone too far I have found out your contact details and phone numbers which have been forwarded to the Police .There is enough evidence on your forum to treat this as Bullying and defamation. I have even cut and paste screen shots so deleting the thread will not help , The AFP can still find it and I have it also.There was more than enough chances but , You have created a lot of stress for my family and This evening over tea my uncle was over with his wife and we showed whats going on and they were absolutely gob smacked with the ranting , Our privacy has been violated on a public forum I am glad we have the Cyber Crime Dept here who act on these situations as bullying and defamation is a very serious crime.Thank you Rosa

post-32978-0-94086800-1447245803.png
  • Like 3

There's always someone who chimes in and thinks these people are "innocent" and didn't know it was a fake.

The story about getting it from somewhere else is part of the lie to make you think it might be true, and to try to remove themselves from the wrongdoing. The same thing happened with the Vic-20 Wizard of Wor "prototype". The guy lied and posted it either as a joke or actually trying to scam someone, and then claimed he got it from somewhere else and didn't know.

Bullshit... you got caught.

I have to say I was one of those people! Been following the Goldene C64 on Lemon and I was convinced it was the real deal. But now seeing his work with the Air Raid I have to say I was fooled...

Hmmm bullying and defamation is a bigger cyber crime then selling fake merchandise over a multi-million dollar website that has strict rules against selling counterfeit items. I think the lawsuit Rosa Faces trumps the lawsuit she wants to go after.

Rosa your uncle is a bad lawyer as any real lawyer would advise you to PULL YOUR LISTINING before ebay takes actions against you. It is quite apparent most scammers are NOT very intelligent.

How come Albert is the only one who gets a lawsuit? Are the rest of us not worthy? Why only go for 1 lawsuit when you can try for 100. Hey just trying to help you out here.

• Like 3