IGNORED

Boxed Air Raid Sells For $500

pangasinan

A new update on the auction page:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Albert Yarusso Owner of the Atari Age Forums This afternoon was reported to the Cyber Crimes Unit of The Australian Federal Police , His website ATARI-AGE Has been slanderous against our family by purporting that we are fraudsters , despite numerous requests were made for him to cease the thread but all has failed , We have tried to work with him but all too no avail. All emails and Website Links have been forwared to the AFP for review against him for Defamation and bullying which is a serious crime . and carries a prison sentence if convicted .

As the story continues to unfold:

1) Website goes viral 10's of thousands of new users added.

2) Advertising money flows in.

3) More moderators sworn in under secret oath.

4) Batman eventually sells website to silicone valley billionaire and becomes very rich.

5) Batman eventually buys undisclosed island in the carribean.

6) Eventually moderators join batman forming the "justice league".

• Like 2

Yeah, reading Al's received emails, this person has one big problem spelling and putting sentences together. I agree with Atari181, when has opinions from people become defamation? No one here has called her a stupid F**K or C**T like she was throwing those words around like a truck driver. Maybe she drives a truck instead of being a nurse. I think the biggest insult was being called Natalie, which if I recall correctly Natalie had her 2nd personality blow up and start cursing like crazy after her listings were being attacked too.

Isn't this a free site? Meaning people can speak their minds unless they are actually cursing or bullying or being racist/sexist/anti-religion? I read all the pages so far and besides the poopyhead comment, I think everyone has been honest and helpful. It's been a couple more days and there are 3 more pages of postings in this thread. The fun continues.

Phil

• Like 7

For those curious about the Lemon64 comment in Rosa's last email, it's in reference to this thread:

http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58379

Rosa had listed a Goldene C64, which is a rather rare Commodore 64. I figured I'd go take a look on Lemon64 to see what people were saying about it over there. Turns out Rosa had created an account by the name "Cool64", pretending to be someone other than the seller. It's quite obvious it's the same person when you look at how they put a space before AND after punctuation.

Quote from Lemon64:

I don't want paypal when im selling my shit because buyers do chargeback shiftys , heaps of people have been burnt by paypal , check youtube heaps of stories, I don't blame the guy. he has said in black and white if people win it he takes cash on pickup . This way it can be viewed at the same time, I think he is being fair.

Quote from this thread:

There were 2 items , One was sold in the first lot for $ 500 , This cartridge is being now sold on its own, The ebay ad states for all to view item , No scam no hiding . The father I law was a hoarder unfortunately we have been caught up in this shit , Looking through all the crap there is 22 space invader cartridges this guy had nearly triple of the same thing of every item, We spent almost $ 600 on a skip bin getting rid of crap also there was stuff maybe of value thrown out . The man passed away , Its no bullshit story

I posted a link to the Air Raid auction, as well as to this thread on AtariAge so people over there could see this seller's actions firsthand.

..Al

• Like 7

For those curious about the Lemon64 comment in Rosa's last email, it's in reference to this thread:

http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58379

Rosa had listed a Goldene C64, which is a rather rare Commodore 64. I figured I'd go take a look on Lemon64 to see what people were saying about it over there. Turns out Rosa had created an account by the name "Cool64", pretending to be someone other than the seller. It's quite obvious it's the same person when you look at how they put a space before AND after punctuation.

Quote from Lemon64:

Quote from this thread:

I posted a link to the Air Raid auction, as well as to this thread on AtariAge so people over there could see this seller's actions firsthand.

..Al

Nice work Al! who was this Atari-age new member I saw lurking constantly around this thread yesterday?. I just looked at my profile & noticed that he/she was banned.

Nice work Al! who was this Atari-age new member I saw lurking constantly around this thread yesterday?. I just looked at my profile & noticed that he/she was banned.

Another account Rosa created that I didn't validate. I have since banned it, which means the account can no longer be used to login.

..Al

Interesting read on the c64. I was just looking at the feedback and going over this "no paypal" thing. I would be inclined to believe they no longer have paypal due to scamming. Since ebay and paypal split and they are separate entities that now don't communicate with each other much it is very likely to have an ebay account that no longer has a valid paypal.

The C64 was obviously fake just as this Air raid is. They prey on unknowledgeable people to pay in cash.