IGNORED

The OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2015 Thread

Grig

How is everyone doing with their SS gifts? This Saturday the 12th is the recommended cut-off date for shipping. I know a few members were waiting on one last item to arrive in the mail before shipping out. I hope everyone is having fun!

attachicon.gif2052689-bigthumbnail.jpg

I got my last item, now it's down to baking cookies (I wanted them to be fresh!). I expect to ship tomorrow... still on time... Umph!

:lol: HA! HA! I didn't see that before! LOL!

• Like 1

The photo of my stuff. :D I've, ah, already eaten the entirety of one bag of LifeSavers Gummies. I love those things, best candies in the world in my opinion. Quite looking forward to reading the Mistborn trilogy (I'm finishing up a re-read of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell at the moment) and also Etrian Odyssey IV. Though I've heard the Etrian Odyssey games are legendarily difficult and legendarily old-school. My survival is debatable at best!

(Would love to know who sent the stuff, but I'll live not knowing. Whoever you are - thank you!)

post-31984-0-61660600-1449717326_thumb.jpg

Edited by AtariLynx Lover
  • Like 4

I never took any photos, but thanks secret santa. Two of the biggest bags of m&m's I've ever seen, a cool nes t-shirt, two mario cartoon dvd's, and some mario sweets, that my son snatched straight away! Was great opening the presents with him, the lexcitement of so many retro pressies had him in dreamland!

Thanks again dude

• Like 2

Hey Im going to send mine out by friday but I have a question. How do I send it through the mail(the box) without using my return address? It would defeat the purpose but how did you guys ship yours without putting your return address's?

Send it registered

• Like 2

I sent mine a few days ago but I think I forgot to put on "Don't open until Christmas" disclaimer.

Still waiting for my package though, and I plan to wait until Christmas to open it.

I wonder what Albert's Secret Santa going to get him.

He's got just about everything so maybe something not Atari? Can't be a genuine Air Raid cart, that is way outside the suggested price range by about 3 zero's.

• Like 3

I sent mine a few days ago but I think I forgot to put on "Don't open until Christmas" disclaimer.

Still waiting for my package though, and I plan to wait until Christmas to open it.

He's got just about everything so maybe something not Atari? Can't be a genuine Air Raid cart, that is way outside the suggested price range by about 3 zero's.

you have a package on the way!

• Like 1

I'm not even going to pretend I'm waiting for Christmas because I already busted open the box to see what loot came my way. Man was this an impressive find!

post-4026-0-64554400-1449811355_thumb.jpg

I picked up the Missile Command LCD game first and I smirked when I saw the little red joystick poking out of the wrapped item. I had a Super Breakout like this. The next thing I picked up was a small square, and when I felt the speedbump ridge on one side, I ripped that right open like an ecstatic kid because I knew it was a game gear cartridge, which could only mean...a Game Gear!! and another GG game!! and then a 3DS game!! SCORE! not to mention the nice little Christmas card from "Santa".

I've already given both GG games a go with six fresh batteries in the system, which works flawlessly! I'll enjoy 3DS Shinobi very soon, possibly tonight!

Thanks, SS!!

afterthought: man, i wish i would have christmas-wrapped the items I sent to my person, and put in a card. That was really a nice touch.

Edited by bomberpunk
  • Like 4