IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Ideas for 2016

S.BAZ

HSC Season 5

hi folks

I'm taking ideas for Season 5. I plan on starting it back up in January. It'll probably be just me posting rounds this time but if anyone would like to volunteer to help with double-checking the leaderboards (& maybe some other helps?) that would be awesome.

I'll make a few changes but pretty much plan to keep it as it has been!

The medal-winner picks will be pre-announced.

Any ideas are welcome!

please list your game suggestions here, we won't be playing anything that has been played in the HSC within the past 2 years.

• Like 5

1) Arcade Classics: Mario Bros., Moon Patrol, PENGO, Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom, Donkey Kong JUNIOR, Commando, Crossbow, Defender 2 / Stargate, Mouse Trap (Difficulty A), Pole Position, Wizard of Wor, Xenophobe and Mr. Do!'s CASTLE.

2) 2016 Summer Olympic Games Special Round: Summer Games and The Activision Decathlon.

3) Never Played: Laser Blast (Game 4), Malagai (Game 1-BB), Tax Avoiders, Desert Falcon, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Assault, Great Escape, Z-Tack, Cakewalk, Marine Wars, Harbor Escape, Elk Attack, Suicide Mission, Condor Attack and Dishaster.

4) Paddle Games: The Music Machine, Guardian, Encounter at L5, and Fireball

5) Homebrews: Princess Rescue, Conquest of Mars, Edtris 2600, Go Fish!, INV+, Rainbow Invaders, Reindeer Rescue, Solar Plexus, Space Treat Deluxe and This Planet Sucks.

6) Other suggestions: Adventures of Tron, Atlantis (with Atlantis II as bonus), Bank Heist, Beany Bopper, Boing!, Bump 'n' Jump, China Syndrome, Chopper Command, Cosmic Commuter, Cross Force (Game 2), Death Trap, Earth Dies Screaming, Fast Eddie, Gangster Alley (Game 1-AA), Gopher, Jawbreaker, Marauder, Masters of the Universe - He-Man, Off The Wall, Pigs in Space, Pitfall 2 Lost Caverns, Ram It (Game 3), Rescue Terra I, Riddle of the Sphinx, Open Sesame, Snoopy and the Red Baron, and Spacechase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2016 Olympic Games will be realized in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Date: August 5th to 21st.

Because of this event I requested Special Round on 2600 NEW HSC Season 5.

Adding 2 more suggestions related to this event: Real Sports Volleyball and Basketball.

Edited by oyamafamily