IGNORED

Scramble - 2600

johnnywc

Awesome! Thanks for this... have it for the 7800 of course, but so glad to see one of my all time favorite arcade games for play on the 2600!

Just got through playing a bit and am beside myself in awe. Really excellent everything, including the all important gameplay!

It did seem like once or twice in the cavern stage with the UFO's, that my shots disappeared for a bit. Seems like there may be too many saucers floating around, or maybe too close in succession. Action just seemed a little more hectic during that stage than I'm used to and probably accounts for why your forward bullets were disable for a brief moment?

This has been terrific fun to work on. It's been a blast working with John and Bob again (it's like getting the band back together ;) ).

If you've ever played Super Cobra on the 2600, you're going to be floored by what John's done with Scramble. I can't wait to see what people think of it. :D

• Like 5

Wow! You made my day. I have been anxiously awaiting any news on this release ever since Albert mentioned that it was going to be demoed at PRGE. I even scoured the net at least once a day looking for screenshots or videos from PRGE showing the game in action. Finally, here it is and its great! Thanks to all involved in bringing Scramble to the 2600. Not just put it on a cart and take my cash!

• Like 1