Gandor

cjameslv

Bought a nice Atari XEGS console bundle with some games. Shipping was fast and everything was well packaged and working great.

Awesome seller :thumbsup:

Bought a Master System from Chad and would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend... shipped it super fast and packaged really, really well.... great guy!

I've sold a couple more batches of games to cjameslv, and I couldn't have asked for smoother transactions. I'm sure he could have, though. Don't let PayPal get away with not printing his suite number!

Anyhoo, thanks for the sales!

He picked up a bunch of games from me. No complaints here--he was easy to deal with, paid quickly and let me know they arrived safely. Thanks again!

Guys I bought a jaguar system from cjameslv . First of all he gave me a fantastic deal for a complete system with Cybermorph. I paid and he shipped right away. The system was clean and packed with extra bubble wrap. Really a terrific transaction. Chad is a great trader!! Thank you. Now I am off to find some Jaguar games.

Traded some TG-16 games with Chad and it was well packed and received in 2 days. Great guy to deal with. Super smooth transaction.

Thanks again.

Cjameslv replied to my wanted forum post looking for an N64 controller shell to replace a cracked one. He then surprised me by sending a complete controller! I was able to swap out parts & assemble a nice controller for myself :) I'm very grateful to cjameslv for hooking me up!