IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 8 Round 20 Gyruss

zylon

Our final game of season 8 is Gyruss. Play on default settings. Emulation is fine, as are custom controls. Pics preferred, but not required except for HSC wins and records. Do not use the "autofire" hack!

Round and season ends Sunday, November 29th 2015 @9pm EST

Current HSC record: Bust it for a bonus point!

Gyruss -
doctorclu 279,850
Final scores:
251,650 sdamon +11
239,950 peedenmark7 +10
140,900 atariron82 +9
116,000 darthkur +8
89,600 roadrunner +7
53,300 jblenkle +6
49,050 zylon +5

Gyruss.BIN

Edited by zylon

To come within even 20k of doctorclu's record deserves some major recognition.

This is a game that requires a well calibrated 5200 and a hell of a lot of playing time.

If sdamons score holds, all should pay heed to one hell of a run at the record... This is one of the toughest games we will play.

Congrats !

My best..... 239,950

post-28653-0-44759900-1448851169_thumb.jpg

To come within even 20k of doctorclu's record deserves some major recognition.

This is a game that requires a well calibrated 5200 and a hell of a lot of playing time.

If sdamons score holds, all should pay heed to one hell of a run at the record... This is one of the toughest games we will play.

Congrats !

My best..... 239,950

Is that a during round score or a game played later? If it started before the round end, it will count.

Our round and season (for open play) has come to a close with sdamon fighting out a tough one. Lots of good runs in this round. :thumbsup: Thanks to all who played. Don't forget our mini-season for OE only has begun.

Final scores:
251,650 sdamon +11
239,950 peedenmark7 +10
140,900 atariron82 +9
116,000 darthkur +8
89,600 roadrunner +7
53,300 jblenkle +6
49,050 zylon +5

Congrats !

My best..... 239,950

Thanks, peedenmark7! Nice run yourself there! I'm sure you've noticed the game gets crazy hard during the final run to Earth... Guess we need to find a way to deal with that to topple the record!

Thanks, peedenmark7! Nice run yourself there! I'm sure you've noticed the game gets crazy hard during the final run to Earth... Guess we need to find a way to deal with that to topple the record!

Indeed, the game gets crazy after you reach Mars.

The wave ships start at the border of the screen making you choose where you position your ship.

This has been my stumbling block chasing a record score.

Typically I don't put much time into a game unless the forum is playing it.. This is one of my faves, but I realize now, that need to keep my chops up on all fronts.

BIG congrats on a killer round win !

• Like 1