IGNORED

New Years Disc 2016

pps

• 3 weeks later...

Might be something in the usual place in the WIP folder, but the tempo depends on what it is you're doing :)

i was wondering where all those files came from....! S'okay, Miker's already sent something over so i have to actually write code now! =-)

Being in Australia, it feels like I've got more time than anyone else. Though in fact it makes no difference at all.

I'd guess - you would have that little bit of extra time? over the others - given the dateline - depending on where you are in Oz?

Like I am almost in someone else's tomorrow date.

Harvey

I'd guess - you would have that little bit of extra time? over the others - given the dateline - depending on where you are in Oz?

Like I am almost in someone else's tomorrow date.

Harvey

Well, when the deadline was originally set, I was perhaps 15 hours down on the Americans and now I have 15 hours more depending on how you look at it. Overall, the submittal period is the same.

I'm in Brisbane, so only a short time difference to you Harvey.

Could you please set deadline time? Perhaps I'll have some additional extra hours on 31st December.

Well, I need it. Thanks in advance.

As I live in Berlin, Germany the deadline set to high noon CET (UTC+1), so Sidney should be at 9am on January 1st. Since I need some time to put all together (and need to sleep a little bit) you might have some more time, if there're some errors to correct.

Release will be around 2 pm CET.

As I live in Berlin, Germany the deadline set to high noon CET (UTC+1), so Sidney should be at 9am on January 1st. Since I need some time to put all together (and need to sleep a little bit) you might have some more time, if there're some errors to correct.

Release will be around 2 pm CET.

Thanks for this. I've got some more Rastaconverter pictures on the go. Now I know the times, I can leave them going a bit longer for some more quality. If they come OK by the morning though, I might send them in earlier as I'll be busy and out and about tomorrow.