IGNORED

New Years Disc 2016

pps

I will use this topic to say all Atarians Happy New Year 2016, with best wishes and that happiness and health will follow you through this and other years.

Thank you for this year compilation of entries, again.

Edited by Gury

Now, I had at least the time to look into all the NYD disks. Wow!

There's some really great music in it, "The Gift" is really awesome! I like "musicboxes" on the Atari! :music:

Some great pictures, the neonsign "Happy New Year" from mario130xe looks so cool. Mr.Bean made me laugh :lol:

Blowsub: Great arcadegame, very smooth and paddling on the left side after sinking is a funny thing. This game refreshes the old "submarine bombing"-genre! :rolling:

Nessie: Poor squirrels! :-) This is a real good partygame, well done, sikor! :thumbsup: :party:

• Like 4

Nessie: Poor squirrels! :-) This is a real good partygame, well done, sikor! :thumbsup: :party:

Anyone saw Nessie? Maybe Nessie looks as squirrels ;) Thx ;)

In fact: I'm not gfx man and I had really little time to made it ;) So, is anyone like it - it is great info for me ;)

One more - Runtime for Turbo Basic XL has probably problem with table index. I had big problem with sort it (before compilation was o.k.). I fix it after deadline (attachment few post earlier).

• Like 4

Please update NYDNESS.XEX with this version - problem HiScore table solved.

solved like this

1st trbb 1,000,000pts

5th sikor 5pts

erm I only scored about 5 but will play some more! Nice little game and thanks to everyone for contributing. I enjoyed looking and reading everything! I liked the pencils and all 3 games are fun :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nice to finally have this nice entry. I will release an updated nyd within the next two weeks.

Please, don't nail me down, if it will be later. Have do some bugfixes on the tip picture part and there's a lot of work to do irl atm.

Yeah, too late but still.

Blowjobb's intro. :)

Edit: and its soundtrack - for your pleasure. :)

Hehe, my son reached 51 points, then he wanted to have the game over screen to put his name at first place, but he didn't reach that point. 69 points, no bullets left, 3 or more Nessies, then down to 0 Nessies, but finally no Game Over, but another amount of bullets (maybe 30 or so). Finally we took the "red pill" and pressed the black switch on the back of the 800 XL.

solved like this

1st trbb 1,000,000pts

5th sikor 5pts

erm I only scored about 5 but will play some more! Nice little game and thanks to everyone for contributing. I enjoyed looking and reading everything! I liked the pencils and all 3 games are fun :thumbsup: