IGNORED

Who is going to PRGE 2016?

Rev

Make it so...

I'd like to be there, and have an Intellivisionaries booth. At this point it's too soon to say I will definitely be there, and I have no idea if Rick or Will could join me, but that's the hope/plan.

I'd like to be there, and have an Intellivisionaries booth. At this point it's too soon to say I will definitely be there, and I have no idea if Rick or Will could join me, but that's the hope/plan.

Well, if you don't show up, I'll just have to set up an Intellivisionaires Podcast booth Intellivisions Podcast booth, it'll be a pain in the ass grabbing all those sound clips from the pod casts to create Virtual Paul, Virtual Rick and Virtual Will, but I guess if I started now I'd have enough clips in the sound board by October...

Well, if you don't show up, I'll just have to set up an Intellivisionaires Podcast booth Intellivisions Podcast booth, it'll be a pain in the ass grabbing all those sound clips from the pod casts to create Virtual Paul, Virtual Rick and Virtual Will, but I guess if I started now I'd have enough clips in the sound board by October...

We all sound better than we look, so it's just as well!

Definitely will be there. Have not missed a year(was involved with the show for the first six years). I dont know if I will be part of the classics booth or if I am going to just enjoy the show by walking around. I really did not get alot of arcade time this last year and it bummed me out.

• 4 weeks later...