IGNORED

The Atari Xegs Cart by Cart Podcast.

David Alexander

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello listeners, Episode 4 of the Atari Xegs Podcast is out for your listening pleasure.

Put up your quarters because it's time for some arcade fun.

Consider this one an, "extended play" cuz this one's around 2 hours with 5 game reviews; Pac-Man Arcade, Atari's Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and two budget games, Warhawk and 180!.

http://xegs8bit.com/episodes.htm

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haha. "Rescue and Fractalus". You're getting both with our next review. Fun with typos!!!
Also, don't forget Kieren's budget game. He hasn't told us the name yet but I'm sure it'll be one I never played and hopefully most of you haven't experienced it yet either.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed listening to Episode 5, thanks guys :thumbsup:

Summer Games is fun despite the annoying glitches. I think someone patched a cart image to fix the medals problems but there is not a fixed disk/ATR version?

The skill on the swimming is all about the timing ;)

• Like 1

I enjoyed listening to Episode 5, thanks guys :thumbsup:

Summer Games is fun despite the annoying glitches. I think someone patched a cart image to fix the medals problems but there is not a fixed disk/ATR version?

The skill on the swimming is all about the timing ;)

Oh, so they fixed the score totaling issue and not being able to share the gold? Were their other glitches that we mentioned, or didn't?

Looking forward to your review of Rescue On Fractalus. I spent SO much time playing this and most of the other Lucasfilm games on my 800XL. The first time that alien popped up at my window I nearly soiled myself!

Yea, the freakin' jump scare. I hate those but that has to be the first game to do that sort of thing.

Bill did an amazing job collecting info about the game as well. I do appreciate trivia.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm late to the game but I love the podcast guys! I'm working on catching up...keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot for listening. Our next episode is being editing right now so should be out soon. I see you have a picture of the mighty 5200.

I also do The Atari 5200 Podcast. Check out my links in my signature and give that podcast a listen to :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We just finished recording Episode 7 of the XEGS Cart by Cart Podcast and should be posted soon. In the meantime, episode 6 is the previous show because that's how counting works.

I have to say that it's not half bad, which means it's also half good. Tune in and find out which it is.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...