IGNORED

Jaguar carts for sale

bigferret

Hi all. I was cleaning out some office space today and found some Jaguar stuff I haven't used in ages. Anyway, decided I should sell it if I can. All carts are in really good shape and most boxes as well (the Protector box has two tears, however) No overlays except for Cannon Fodder. List is as follows and prices include USPS shipping in US.

Tempest 2000 CIB $25

Raiden CIB $25

Protector + Native Demo CIB $60

Total Carnage CIB $60

Zero 5 CIB $60

Cannon Fodder CIB $15

Ruiner Pinball CIB $25

Doom CIB $25

Missile Command 3D CI $30

NBA Jam CIB $25

Attack of the Mutant Penguins C $15

White Men Can’t Jump C $12

Super Burnout C $12

Alien VS Predator C $25

I would prefer Paypal Gift for payment. Any questions, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Tom

post-1425-0-12373800-1448126549_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'm getting Tempest and Cannon Fodder. :)

Excuse my language but god damn... you lucky SOB. I've wanted Tempest 2000 for Jaguar (I have the Saturn version) for a long time. A boxed copy would just of been a bonus. Cannon Fooder, however, I saw the amazing condition box and... damn. Just... ugh. I'm not making assumption or something so don't take this wrong way - but I hope you appreciate that as much as I would have ;)

Excuse my language but god damn... you lucky SOB. I've wanted Tempest 2000 for Jaguar (I have the Saturn version) for a long time. A boxed copy would just of been a bonus. Cannon Fooder, however, I saw the amazing condition box and... damn. Just... ugh. I'm not making assumption or something so don't take this wrong way - but I hope you appreciate that as much as I would have ;)

These games have found a loving home. lol :)

Probably because people sit and wait for their mailboxes to fill up with offers, then prioritize by who's willing to take the most off their hands in one fell swoop.

Can't tell you how many things I've missed out on because of such a practice. Can't say I totally blame them though, so it's just one of those things. ;)

Raiden came in yesterday! It's the strange black cart that I forget the significance behind, but playable all the same. Carefully shippied to arrive in great shape to a loving home!

Edited by 032-Bias