IGNORED

What is the single-most factor that keeps you interested in the Jaguar?

Austin

What is the singlemost factor that keeps you playing the Jaguar or participating in the "community"?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What is the single-most factor that keeps you interested in the Jaguar and participating in the "community"?

• Playing games comes first for me, and I enjoy what the Jaguar library has to offer. This keeps me active in the community the most.
    • Following homebrew development and new releases piques my interest the most and is what keeps me active.
    • Hypothetical talk of unharnessed Jag POWAH makes me hard and willing... I mean, theories and alternate histories are the most interesting to me.
    • I just stick around because I like shiny, expensive objects on my shelf. Playing games be damned.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

To be fair, that was more a statement of fact based on observation than negativity in and of itself. I tend to agree, even though it's probably been overblown and mythologised over the years. From usenet (anyone remember Sinclap?), to Jaguar Interactive (apparently I insulted someone enough over there to get called out on Mad Bodies...wtf?!?) to everywhere else, it's always been a...laugh to say the least ;)

Hah. Not only do I remember Sinclip, I actually found the guy on Facebook a couple of years back and got a hold of him to see if he still had a deep, passionate hatred of Atari. I suppose I was giving the guy a slight bit of trolling but he responded cordially and seems to have moved on in his life.

I didn't ask him what he does with his newfound free time but I wasn't that curious.

I got into the Jaguar scene about 4 years ago mostly out of curiosity. I remember the Jaguar from it's time and I remember really wanting to try it out back then even thought that never happened. What continues to keep me interested in it is the fact that I enjoy a lot of the games and I just want to play them.