IGNORED

Christmas Carol competition coming up. Here's how to get your first perfect

pimpmaul69

Since Thanksgiving is coming up and some people like to spend that time playing Christmas Carol getting prepared for the competition that goes on through all of December, i thought i would share how to get a perfect on the first level so you can get a few more points and an achievement.

post-30773-0-39031700-1448343304_thumb.jpg

Do not immediately grab the candies right in front of you. If you do you will trigger the snowman when you get your first present. When you grab candies or snowflakes and need to change directions, do it really fast. You need to take half steps when you get snowflakes and candies saving you time making this possible to get a perfect every time. Even when you are playing this level on a higher ranking you can get a perfect as long as you do this correctly. The first time you play this level doing this pattern will trigger the snowman when you grab your third snowflake. In harder rankings it triggers him on your second snowflake. Either way completely ignore the snowman. The ghost should be ignored at the end too as long as you move fast enough after grabbing your last snowflake.

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 3

Interesting pattern there. It's definitely different than the one I use. ;)

By the way, perhaps you'd like to share some techniques on why this pattern works and how. That way people can create their own or survive an encounter with the Ghost after all Snowflakes are gone.

-dZ.

Interesting pattern there. It's definitely different than the one I use. ;)

By the way, perhaps you'd like to share some techniques on why this pattern works and how. That way people can create their own or survive an encounter with the Ghost after all Snowflakes are gone.

-dZ.

i am going to try to take a video so i can post it. I am not sure about techniques. I am a very big puzzle solving guy and can figure out puzzles and patterns. Once i post a video you will see why this pattern is perfect though. Some of the techniques ive learned though is first running through a tunnel to the other side first can make several levels work better. Second, figure out what triggers the snowman faster or slower. Third figure out a way to make the ghost travel as far away from you as possible when you pick up presents. Remember that when you hit a snowflake there is a couple seconds time to run through the ghost and the snowman Edited by pimpmaul69

Very cool! My pattern is a bit easier. In any case, one trick to get perfect on the first level is this: eat the candy in the center first, before eating a present. Remember, the Ghost can't harm you if you don't have any presents! After that, go from snowflake to snowflake picking up presents in between.

• Like 1