IGNORED

Super Game Module 3rd run

opcode

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am on the 2nd run SGM List as of December 2 2014 and have paid $180 for 2 SGM'S.

I am in need of money and would like to offer my place on 2nd run SGM List to anyone who would like it.

If Interested

PayPal. $180.00 TO roncarl@aol.com

Well I'm chomping at the bits to get my hands on one of these lol

You only have to chomp two posts before yours!

Hey, guys! I've been away for a while for personal reasons, but now everything is settled and i'm back with some awesome news about the Super Game Module! :grin:

First of all, we just got word from the factory that the Super Game Module boards have shipped, which means we'll be able to start shipping the 2nd run of SGMs to pre-orders soon.

The second good news is that we have a 3rd and final run of the SGM planned for Q2 2016. This run will be offered with no box and at a lower price, and in case you might be interested, please contact us: info@opcodegames.com
We have also been working on the Super Game Module 2.0 project, a new version with a superior hardware that will allow you to play a brand new wave of games. :lust: We are estimating the release of the SGM 2.0 before the end of this year, but no firm date yet and no waiting list. That's all we can say for now. Please stay tuned for more information soon.

Hope you enjoy the news!

• Like 1

why selling a 3 run of sgm if a new one will be aviable with new feature and the owner of the first gen of sgm will have to buy another unit to play the new games from opcode....

hope you will sell upgrade for the owner of the first sgm since you will probably use the same case...

Edited by chart45

Ok, so I have read all the posts and I noted all your suggestions down. After all this mess (that fortunately has been already sorted out) Opcode just go stronger than ever with your support.

Yes, Opcode hasn't make games for the Super Game Module (the one and only!) yet but things are about to change. I joined the team and Ed and I have been working hard since the end of last year to revive Opcode and I believe that we are getting there. We said 2016 would be about the GAMES, we just got back to work and already put 3 f*ing awesome games for pre-order and you saw how fast they sold out, a complete success! That is what happens when you put together integrity+hard work+a big brain+me. LOL . JK about me... :P

What's gonna happen now is that we will take a break to evaluate the suggestions considering existing conditions, to find the best way to proceed regarding the SGM 2.0. So we will take the weekend to discuss a lot about everything that happened during the past few days.

About the timing of the announcement, I don’t think it was a bad time, we just considered that it wouldn’t be fair to announce a 3rd run of SGM 1.0, people buy it, and then 3 months later I announce the SGM 2.0. This is NOT the way I work, I prefer to be as fair as possible. So I HAD to announce of the SGM 2.0 before I would have liked to.

Well, that's it. We will take a break to think about what you said, and as soon as we have a final decision we will post here. ;)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Eduardo,

Is it possible to have some news about.... the 1st run ? I paid for 2 SGM in the first run and have no news for a long time for the SGM about French Scart Version. Before working on the 3rd version, could be "normal" (?!) to do the work you said you'll do...

What do you think ? :)

Thanks a lot for all the poor French guys using a Scart version to play Colecovision !

For the love of Colecovision also in France :)

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 1

Hello Eduardo,

Is it possible to have some news about.... the 1st run ? I paid for 2 SGM in the first run and have no news for a long time for the SGM about French Scart Version. Before working on the 3rd version, could be "normal" (?!) to do the work you said you'll do...

What do you think ? :)

Thanks a lot for all the poor French guys using a Scart version to play Colecovision !

For the love of Colecovision also in France :)

We are working on a solution, which can't discuss yet, but be assured that the SCART version will ship with or before the 3rd run, not after.