IGNORED

Super Game Module 3rd run

opcode

I've tried to sign up 2 times in the past and nothing ever happened. Good luck.

If this is where we sign up please put my name on the list.

Please visit our website and use the contact form to send Grazi a request to be added to the waiting list.

Guys, I'm making a pre-order list for the 3rd run of the Super Game Module, so if you are interest on the a SGM even boxed or unboxed please email me and I put your name on the list. As soon as we have news about this everybody of the list will be contacted. ;)

support@opcodegames.com

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

received mine today. Cool retro packaging. I have no games for it yet but ran the SGM test ROM from my atarimax and all is Good.

- Aside from a few auctions on Ebay and atariage pre order were do I get games? Is any other still up for sale?

- If any of the past SGM games are out of production are roms available then?

I think pixelboy would still have some games available and possibly collectorvision. You would need to contact Toby (colecomaster) and Luc (pixelboy)

And then obviously the preorder games from opcode available here at the atariage store.

I think all the released roms are available on cvaddict.com

None of the "SGM REQUIRED" games have had their rom files released seeing as CollectorVision and Team Pixelboy have been waiting for the second run of SGMs to be made before producing more CIBs of these games. As was mentioned, send these guys a PM with a list of games you are interested in and it doesn't hurt to visit their respective websites to see what has been made and what is coming.

Yup. I see it on the store too, but it is one with the box. I'd rather pay less and not have a box. Is this no longer an option?

I am also wondering if this posting in the store is in error... I knew they started pre-orders for games... but I thought the modules were being handled differently. I remember getting a PM from Grazi how many I wanted and if I wanted a box or not.

May seem a stupid question, but does it have any issues working with a PAL console? Seriously thinking of pre-ordering one.

Yes, the SGM works with PAL systems.

Yup. I see it on the store too, but it is one with the box. I'd rather pay less and not have a box. Is this no longer an option?

I am also wondering if this posting in the store is in error... I knew they started pre-orders for games... but I thought the modules were being handled differently. I remember getting a PM from Grazi how many I wanted and if I wanted a box or not.

AtariAge is our exclusive distributor, for both games and hardware, which I think is good because you can save on shipping and don't need to deal with two different sellers.

As for offering the SGM without a box, we considered that option, but the truth is that most people wanted their SGMs with boxes, and offering two different versions just isn't feasible. So we may offer that in the future, though I can't promise anything, because we are not sure if there will be a 4th run or not.

• Like 2